Chapter Eight; The First Book.

Saturday was just a lazy day for Harry. Him and Joanna just watched movies for hours on end, with the white words flashing at the bottom of the screen telling Harry what the characters were saying. It wasn't until the fourth or fifth movie when the pair began to get bored and began a conversation while the screen carried on flashing colours.

"I can't believe that he actually spoke to me. Even his mum said that he was shy and didn't open up very well. Joanna he even told me he was blind. That must mean something right?" Joanna smiled at how excited Harry was being as he fantasised over yesterdays happenings.

"Yes Harry. You are a very lucky young man. Now please, can we just switch this film off and do something fun?" Harry nodded, standing up from his lying position on the red sofa.

This room had the be Harry's favourite room in the house besides his art room. Mainly because again, it was his. Nobody else used this room apart from Harry and Joanna. And they barley ever used it themselves. The room wasn't the biggest room. In fact it happened to be the smallest. It was located on the third floor of the house. Up the second lot of spiral stairs.

The walls were painted a light cream colour, the feature wall having black and white pattern wall paper plastering it. As you walked through the heavy door to the room you instantly saw the TV hanging on the wall-papered wall. The soft, red velvet sofa was placed in front of the door, enough room for you to walk around, though. In front of the sofa, was a solid oak coffee table. On that was a red metallic bowl filled with all of Harry's favourite wrapped sweets. Either side of the bowls were pictures. One side, his mother and fathers wedding picture. The other, a picture of him and Joanna messing around in the snow a couple of years back.

The reason for Harry's liking to the room wasn't the fact the it was pure beauty. But because of the view he got from looking out of the window. Harry would sit at the window ledge, watching the sun go down past the horizon. He would watch the clouds turn a pinky colour and the sun settled on the city. He would always remember being up here as a kid. Around the age of seven. Harry would sit on the window ledge. Sitting on his knees with his hands pressed against the glass. He would just be fascinated with the sun set.

He would think to himself that he was a lucky boy. Because though he couldn't hear music, or the tapping his own feet made across the rooms, dark wooden flooring, he still got to see the beauty of the world. He might not be able to hear it, but he could defiantly see it.

Harry switched the television off before spinning around. Taking a short look to his left, he saw the sun shining brightly. It only being 4:56 pm, the sun hadn't fully disappeared yet. But winter was slowly making its way upon them and Harry knew that he would have to be up here a little earlier when he wanted to watch the sun set in winter. He switched his sight from the window to his friend who had now spread out her whole body of the sofa. Her legs stretched over where Harry had previously sat.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked once he had grabbed the girls attention.

"Lets... Paint." A devilish smile made its way onto Joanna's face and Harry had a feeling this wouldn't end the way a normal art session would.

*-*

By 6:13 pm Louis had finished listening to Louis and the Lost Boys.

He had changed the tape over to The Gates which was a story about a small boy named Samuel. Louis knew the ending to the book. He knew that he would get emotional when Nerd, the devil that had become Samuel's best-friend earlier on in the story, had to go back to hell to close the gates which his evil neighbours had opened.

He knew his useless eyes would drip tears down his face as Nerd and Samuel said their goodbyes. However, it was too good of a book, to just push to the side because something tragic happened.

Louis sat at the dining room table while his mum was dishing out his food. Once chapter one of the had finished being read, he pulled out the earphones and placed the down on the wooden dining table. Then he began to wonder what his life would be like as a book. He wondered if people would read his life as it is, or would he have to change his ex-best-friend into a friendly devil and his mum in to an evil alien for people to be interesting.

Stop being silly. He thought to himself. Why would any one be interested in a life about a boy who had lost his sight due to a freak accident?

Just as Louis was about to leave the table and lock himself in his room again, his mum entered. Placing the already cut up roast dinner in front of Louis.

"Eat up." Joe demanded. Louis forced a smile. Picking up his fork and stabbing it into some sort of edible substance that was placed on to his plate. It was when Louis placed it into his mouth and began to chew, when he realized it was broccoli.

______________________

I feel bad because Harry's part was so much longer than Lou's.

Anyway, hoped you liked the chapter...

Love yoou <3

Don't forget to comment :)

What is your favourite song on the 5SOS album? (if you like them...)

ps. The link on the side is a song that- no matter what I say- will always be my favourite. McFly have had a bog impact on my life since the age of five, so be sure to see many links to their songs in the future.And if you don't know or like McFly then you must be crazy. Literally, they are my life.

pps. I dedicated this to my BESTIST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD im_not_a_demon cos she is writting a Cake fic. I LOVE YOU. And you better put it up ;)

Edited.