Chapter Twenty-Five; The First Time.

The picture above is irrelevant but in my bedroom at my nans house, there are three picture (that is one of them above) and they all form a small story and I thought tot was cute so I put it there (Idek why but I did).
Enjoys thissss I'm so excited omfg

Edited.
_______________________

Getting the wet, sticky clothes off was the worst part of snow. Having to peel the cold fabric off of your body was never the best feeling. However, having a nice warm bath after, now that was good.

Harry stood in his bathroom watching the tap fill the bath with hot water. Louis was behind him, his arms crossed over his chest trying to warm himself up as he stood in his wet boxers.

"Is it done yet?" Louis whined, "I'm cold."

Harry spun around to look at his boyfriend. He smiled taking two steps forward and pecking his pouting lips. "I know baby. It's nearly done." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis bare body, rubbing his hand up and down his back trying to rid the goosebumps which were present on his skin.

Two minutes later and Louis was in the bath. Harry had turned around as Louis pulled off his underwear and waited for Louis to enter the bubble filled bath before turning back around. Harry knelt on the floor near the top end of the bath. His hands in the water, his finger ghosting over Louis arm in a soothing way.

"D'you know my mum probably took a million pictures of us out there." Harry laughed.

Louis tilted his head, as if he was looking at Harry. And Harry's eyes scanned Louis' face. Watching as his blue eyes blinked and creases formed in the corners showing that he was smiling. He looked down at the light pink lips that he used to look at so often, but were now used to form words that he could actually hear. "Really?"

"Mmmh," Harry hummed leaning forward, he kissed Louis lovingly, closing his eyes to enjoy the moment more. His hands moved from Louis' arm to his face. Cupping each cheek, and rubbing his thumb against the soft skin for comfort.

Louis' eyes also closed and his arms moved to wrap around Harry's neck, his fingers tangled themselves in Harry's hair. Harry let out a sound of approval and detached their lips to connect his with Louis' neck.

Louis' eyes stayed closed and his hands stayed tangled in Harry's hair. But now he was tugging a little harder than before.

After their little moment, Louis washed his body with the sponge Harry had handed to him. And once he had exited the bath, he pulled on a clean, dry pair of Harry's boxers and a top that reached mid-thigh.

For some reason, the small moment in the bath had stuck in Louis' mind. He couldn't help but think about him and Harry. Sure, they had only been together for just over a month, but everything was just perfect. They loved each other. Louis was pretty sure Harry was the one for him that everyone dreamed of finding. And now that he had found him, he didn't want to lose him.

The time was going to come when Harry would get bored of him. It would come to the point when Harry would want someone that could show him affection without ruining the mood and doing the wrong thing. He was going to want someone normal soon enough and Louis really didn't want that to happen.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked from the end of the bed where he was currently pulling on some socks.

Louis nodded his head.

"What's wrong? Why do you look upset?" Harry stoop up and walked in front of where Louis was sitting on the bed.

"It's n-nothing." Louis stammered, dropping his head down so his face wouldn't be seen by Harry.