Chapter Twenty-Two; The First Argument.

Nash is above cos why not. Just look at that giraffe on his hand. S'cute s'cute.
*coughs* Sorry, let's get on with it shall we.
_______________

While Louis, Lexus and Joanna ate, Harry made a trip to the store that caught his eye. He had made up the excuse that he needed the toilet which wasn't that believable seeing as he is going to be gone a little longer than it would take to pee.

Louis sat and waited for Harry to return. Casually listening to the happenings around him. Every minute or so he would ask what was taking Harry so long, and the replies he got from the girls were... Well, they were unneeded.

Finally, after fifteen minutes or so, Harry returned and Louis was a little glad because Lexus had just brought up the topic of makeup and he really couldn't deal with listening to all the different shades of lipstick there were. However, he was not at all happy seeing as he knew Harry had lied to him.

Harry pulled his chair back and sat back down, he reached his hand to the left and down to take ahold of Louis' hand from underneath the dark grey table. He placed their entwined hand on top of the table and smiled over at Louis.

"Where've you been?" Louis asked, tilting his head to his right.

"To the toilet." Harry coughed awkwardly. Looking down. He didn't want to give anything away so he refused to give in.

"That's bullshit Harry." Harry looked back at Louis to find that he was no longer facing him but now had is head facing the two girls.

Louis pulled his hand out of Harry's and placed it back in his lap. Harry knew then that this could eventually lead to their first argument. Sighing, Harry decided to just leave Louis for now and not cause any more disagreements.

-

They arrived back at Harry's just gone six. Harry's mum answered the door when they knocked, questioning why Harry didn't use his keys. To which Harry explained that he had left them on his bedroom side.

Anne just shook her head and moved out of the way so the teenagers could exit the cold November air and enter the warmth of the home. She did take notice on the amount of space between the two boys but decided to shrug it off as they all walked up stairs.

She shut the door and walked off in to the living room.

Upstairs the Lexus and Joanna were gathering their clothes getting ready to leave while Louis sat on the bed in silence and Harry sat at his desk watching Louis. When the girls were done, Harry walked down stair with them and held the door open as they walked outside. Joanna took the bag off of Lexus and opened one of the back passengers door and chucked the two bags inside. Slamming the door shut, Joanna walked back to where Lexus and Harry stood.

"What's going on with you and Louis?" She asked. Harry sighed.

"Nothing." Joanna raised her eyebrows at the same time Lexus crossed her arms over her chest.

"He's not in the best mood because he knows I lied to him about going to the toilet." Lexus tried to hold back a laugh because, let's be honest, it did sound a little strange. Joanna looked over at the girl as the laughs were heard and hit her her on the arm.

"Ow." Lexus rubbed the part of her arm that had been abused.

Joanna rolled her eyes and looked back at Harry. "Why did you have to lie anyway, unless you were sneaking off to have your way with another hot boy, there really is no reason to lie." Harry looked at his best friend and shook his head, he knew she was kidding but was there really any need for such a ridiculous assumption. He loved Louis and she knew that.

"I was buying him his birthday present, I just don't want him to know that, I want it to be a surprise." Harry admitted.

Lexus and Joanna's face expressions softened and the air with filled 'awes'. Harry hushed the girls, claiming that "Louis might hear."

After persuading them to keep the secret to themselves, Harry waved goodbye to his friends and shut the white coloured front door. Stepping back against it and letting out a deep breath.

"Harry, is that you?" He heard his mum ask, and at that moment Anne stepped out into the hallway.

"Yep, Joanna and Lexus just left." He confirmed.

"Where's Louis?" She asked.

"He's up stairs."

"Is he staying again?"

Harry thought for a moment, "if he wants to." Anne's eyebrows knitted together, in a confused look.

"We may be having a little disagreement." Harry admitted. Anne's face softened and she walked over towards her son. Wrapping her arms around him and kissing the top and of his head.

"It'll be fine." Harry just nodded, escaping the warm embrace and pulling himself up the stairs, not looking back at his mother.

Pushing open the door, Harry entered his bedroom to find Louis sat in the same position he was in before he left. He turned around to shut the door behind him and then turned back to face Louis.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you I just-"

"You just knew that I couldn't see where you went so you thought you'd take advantage of that?" Louis snapped. Harry's eyes widened and his mouth dropped a little.

"No. No no no. Louis of course not." Harry walked towards the boy to crouch down in front of him and placed his hands on his knees. Just like the day at the barbecue.

"Why did you lie then? Why didn't you tell the truth?" And Harry was stuck. He didn't know if he should just tell Louis about his present and ruin the surprise or if he should just avoid the subject.

"I went to buy something. I'm sorry I lied to you Lou. But you'll understand soon. I would never lie to you again, I promise." Louis' face visibly relaxed from the angry expression it once held.

"I'm sorry." He chocked out. Harry sat confused.

"No, no baby I'm sorry, you did nothing wrong." Louis shook his head and Harry spotted the tears rolling down Louis' cheeks from under the blacked out glasses.

"I over reacted, I know you'd never do anything to hurt me, I just-I love you so much." He sobbed. "Everything is just too much, from my mum to you to my fucking stupid eyes." Louis cried not even caring if he sounded pathetic in front of anyone at this moment.

"C'mon." Harry soothed. Standing from his crunched position Harry took a seat on the bed and pulled Louis to his lap. Kissing the top of his head to just south him a little more. He wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter boy and placed his head on top of the others.

Saying one last thing, "I told you baby, I'll be your sight."

_______________
Hopefully this is longer.
I've been listening to Ed when writing this and I think it actually helped. Tenerife Sea has got to be the best song to write to omfg.
In less than a week omfg,
I'm on a roll rn.
I watched Dan and Phil's play slender and I laughed so hard. Their gaming Chanel is the best though.
I'm gonna leave before it gets too long.
Comment; your favourite fruit. Cos why not? Mines banana but only when it smells like actual banana if you get what I mean...
Don't forget to vote, love you. 💕💕

Edited.