Info and Thank Yous..

Okay so I've uploaded some details to do with my new book that will be the next one I upload after this one. I am looking to finish this book by the middle of January, if not, then the end.

I've uploaded the prologue to short Larry fic. That is called Rhythm of Love and is based off of the song by The Plain White Ts. So if you could read that and comment your honest opinion to that, I would be very thankful. (That book is now finished and all parts are uploaded.)

All of the promotion to the side.

I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMASSS. AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT NEW YEAR.

I want to say thank you to Nutellaflower because even though we haven't spoke in ageees, your an amazing person. I want you to know that if you ever need me, I'm here. I really hope 2015 brings you great things and that you have an amazing time when you see the boys.

I also want to say thank you to Alyssa (Larry_Soo_Lovelyy) Thank you for being a great friend. I know we haven't known each other long but you are an amazing person and I feel that I can talk to you so easily and that you won't judge me for anything. I want to just say that I hope you have an amazing new year, you deserve it.

Also, a big thank you to Lois. (I'm-not-a-demon) MA BESTIE. I love you so much and really don't know what I would have done with out you this year and the year before that. And tbh I don't know what I'm going to do when we both go to different collages.. I just want to say thank you for being there for me when I needed you and being the best person and friend Ive ever had/met.

I also want to thank Pamyuite and Drunklacelouis for commenting on nearly all of the chapters on this book. It's been so nice to see all of the positive feedback that you gave to me on this book, you are both truly amazing.

And thank you to everyone else. To every single one of you that have stuck with this book and read and voted and commented. You all mean so much to me, I wish you all the best in the new year. Don't forget to message me on here or on KIK (hemmo_95) if you ever need anything or if you just wanna chat, I'm always here.

I love you all, and I'll see you in 2015 💕💕