The Story of Cupcake Wars

Cupcakes are good for the soul.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. YOU MUST READ. IT'S ABOUT THE UPDATES. 

~~~

"Well it was nice meeting you I should head back home soon." Reece stops the conversation him, Parker and I were having. It was only about fifteen minutes since he got here and I found it quite odd that he only stayed for a short amount of time when he knew it would be much easier to call.

"Bye, Reece. It was nice meeting you, too." I smile at him. He leaves after Parker and he do some weird handshake thing. I ask Parker where I should shower as I grab my bag and he leads me to a bathroom on the first level.

"Thanks." I grin at him and enter the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and pull off the nearly transparent shirt and tug down my swim shorts. I pull off the swimsuit and turn on the water. Once it is hot enough. I slip off my cast and step into the water.

The hot steam coming off of the water relaxes my muscles and I struggle to use my one hand to wash the chlorine out of hair. I groan in annoyance when I realize the shampoo that I used was Axe. And so is the body wash. I quickly shower off and grab a dry towel off the rack next to me and wrap it around my body. After sliding my cast back on I rummage around my bag for my panties and bra. Grasping the material in my hands I pull it out of the bag. I almost scream in embarrassment when I realize I grabbed the red set of panties and bra that Vinnie bought me.

I reluctantly pull the panties up over my thighs and clasp the bra behind my back. I slip the shorts up my body and go to find my shirt. Today does not seem to be my day because I have forgot to pack a solid colored shirt. I frantically looked through my bag a couple times before I gave up and slipped on the nearly transparent shirt. I face the mirror and cringe right away. The bold red is prominent under the thin, white, nearly transparent shirt the has lettering on it that help with the covering the bra, but you can still clearly the bra. And Parker knows that the only red bed I own is push-up because he so kindly went through my draw.

"I can't believe I didn't notice the red!" I whisper-yell to myself as I towel dry my hair and throw it in a bun. I push my bathing suit and swim shorts into my bag and walk out of the bathroom after slipping on socks. While Parker showers I walk around the ground level until I find the kitchen. I sit on one of the bar stools and look at my phone until Parker walks in.

"Let's bake cupcakes." he says right when he walks in. His hair is still damp and he doesn't even look at me when he passes.

 "Chocolate or vanilla?" he asks and pulls two mixes down from a cabinet.

"Vanilla." I shrug and go into step by him. I cross my arms over my chest hoping to distract him form my red bra.