The Story of Our Forever

IMPORTANT AN!

Mack and Lanie are both bridesmaids too so she has 5 girls.

Parker.

"Alright, buddy. You’re the first of us to get married. And you are getting married in less than 15 minutes. How does it feel, you bitch?" my best-friend Tristan slaps me on the back. I met him in college my freshman year, and ever since he tried to get me laid my first night, we've been best friends since. The next day he found out I was engaged and laughed in my face until I punched his nose.

"Great," I sigh ignoring his friendly insult.

"You know her best friend is pretty hot," Sam, another guy I met in college, pipes up.

"Ha. Ha the only one who can handle her is Lennon. That girl is crazy. Plus, she would reject you before you even asked," I scoff at Sam, and his best friend, Aaron the third guy I met in the college, laughs in his face. We became a tight-knit group and everyone called us the Famous Five because, hopefully this doesn't sound un-manly, we were the hottest boys on campus. But the four of them were players. I obviously wasn't. Tristan and I became good friends when we first met at our same dorm room. We met Sam and Aaron at the first party they've been best friends since they could remember. They all got laid that night and then I had to drag their drunk asses’ home. As I was leaving that party some prick came up to me and we started a fight about something but the next day we became friends because we both realized how lame our fight was. His name is Leo. He still is a prick but we love him like a brother.

"I'm nervous," I announce to the five of them as I fix my tie.

"Don't be, bro. Lennon isn't going to run away or something. She had four years to do that," Aaron jokes and I nod as I busy myself by brushing my hair. Harrison, another one of my groomsmen pats me on the back and gives me a small pep talk while Leo fixes my hair again.

I scoop a couple chocolate chip cookies into my mouth and before I can even swallow someone is knocking on the door calling for us to come.

"Shit," my voice is muffled by the cookies as I put on my jacket and run out the door in no time to brush my teeth. I grab a small mint that sits by the door and run to the place I need to go to.

~~~

Vinnie and Tristan start walking down the aisle and next it is the flower girl. Then my princess. I'm about to shit my pants. Tristan is smirking at me as I nervously fiddle with my hands. They part ways to the opposite sides of the altar and Vinnie turns to face me. She mouths a 'Good luck.' And I smile nervously.

Tessa, Lanie and Harrison's daughter a.k.a the flower girl, starts hopping down aisle. The four year old, oblivious to what the event really is, twirls around as she throws the petals in the air. When she reaches the end of the aisle some are stuck in her hair and she giggles as she bows at me and twirls to her mother’s friend because both parents are in the wedding and her grandfather is with his daughter.

Then. The music starts. And everybody rises. And I nearly collapse as the doors are pushed open.