xii. dread

January 15th,1978
Thursday
Charms

January 15th,1978ThursdayCharms

"Mrs. Potter?" A squeaky voice called, pulling me out of my daze.

"Y-yes, Professor Flitwick?" I stuttered, sitting up straight.

"Have you signed up to take the Apparition test?" He questioned, his glasses sliding down his long, pointed nose. I shook my head.

"Alright, well after class, do so. Now, on our next subject..." I zoned out once more, not caring about exams. The only thing that was on my mind was my baby.

I've been having dreams every night about him. I know it's a boy. I've already decided a name for him- Aidan Sirius Black. I've been trying to find a way to tell him for months. Every time I get sick or moody, I just blame it on stress even though I know he doesn't believe me.

I have to tell him tonight, at our spot.

I rubbed my stomach gently. I'd already begun to show a little but the only person that could see the difference was Lily. She touched my stomach nonstop since I told her. Just yesterday, Aidan responded to my touch. He actually moved a little.

"We'll be okay, Aidan. He'll love you just as much as I do, I promise." I assured while rubbing my lower abdomen. I felt a flutter underneath my hand, he moved. I grinned. My little Aidan.

We'll be okay.

3rd Person POV

"Have you decided?" Lucius Malloy demanded, his skin more pale than usual. His eyes cold and full of malice.

"Yes." A pretty girl answered clearly without hesitation. Her long brown hair was in a French braid, her light brown eyes staring dead ahead; determined. She knew what she had to do.

"Douglas, this isn't a game. You must kill in order to be accepted as a Death Eater." Lucius explained, his voice less harsh. After spending months with her, he'd begun to fancy the girl. But, she was not apart of the plan.

"I know." She answered flatly, her face void of emotion. She'd go down as one of the few Gryffindors to ever become Death Eaters. "I've already prepared and planted the poison. She'll be dead by tomorrow morning."

Gen's POV

Once charms was over, I rushed to my room, nearly knocking down a first year. The nausea was the worst part. The cravings? Bloody hell. I'm amazed I don't fill up a room!

I hurriedly ran to the toilets and vomited. I've been working on a potion to help with it but so far it usually ends up making me drowsy, which is not a desired side effect. Once I felt better, I brushed my teeth and sat on my bed.

I noticed a medium sized box on my bedside table. I took off the top and inside there was a triple layered piece chocolate cake. I smiled and set it down even though my stomach was growling. There was a little hand written note underneath where the box once was.
Hope you like it. xoxo
S.B

I chuckled softly. He's the sweetest boyfriend ever. And in about six seconds, the cake was gone. I sighed in deeply. I have no self control.

8:32 pm
Black Lake

I wrapped my arms around Sirius's neck and kissed him passionately. He caressed my face so lovingly I felt as if I would melt in his arms. Once he pulled out of the kiss, he kissed my forehead gently. I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"I love you, Gen." He whispered, his voice deep and alluring.

"I love you too, Sirius." I mumbled. My stomach was either full of butterflies or Aidan was just as anxious as I was.

"Sirius, I need to tell you a couple of things..." I begin, my voice trembling slightly. He nodded and rubbed my cheek gently with his thumb.

"Tell me, kitten."

I inhaled deeply. The butterflies in my stomach getting more violent, so much so that I was feeling lightheaded and nauseous. I wasn't sure if it was the nerves or the morning sickness or both.

"Well, I know I've been so withdrawn lately and you've been so patient... I appreciate it s-so much." I stuttered, grabbing onto his shirt to steady myself. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest.

"A-and you gave me that amazing cake today..." I mumbled before sucking in a sharp breath. My entire body felt like it was going numb.

Sirius grabbed my arms. "Darling, I didn't give you any cake today... what's going on? You feel cold." He said worriedly as he rubbed my small arms.

Dread filled me. Something wasn't right. My knees buckled underneath me. The numbness had turned into blinding pain. I could barely breathe. Sirius's voice sounded far away and distant. Next thing I knew, I was being lifted of the ground.

The last thing I saw was a droplet of water cascading down Sirius's ruggedly handsome face. Whether it was a tear drop or rain, I'm not quite sure.

I love you, Aidan. Please stay with me.

A/N-
Like & comment!!
Xxx