Ch.II Meeting the sisters

Cast:

(Sophia Joscelind: Indiana Evans)

(Theresa Matthews:
Karen Gillan)

---------------------------------------------------
They made the first stop in Jackson gym. A popular place to work out for gentlemen. The owner is Dallas Jackson. A boxing champion who retired few years ago.

Men are boxing like true fighters on the ring. The gym accepted everyone. From noblemen to peasants.

Dallas accepted poor young boxers who dreamed to be champions. With few special requirements from him.

"Can I help you?" asks a stout looking man in his mid thirties. Sand color hair. Bulky figures. His tight shirt couldn't cover up his well-trained muscles.

"Dallas Jackson?" asks Lyons.

"Yes?"

"I'm Lyons Ducane, a solicitor. I'm here to carry out Duke Worthington's will."

A punch is aimed straight to his face. Luckily, Lyons avoids it in the last minute.

"Dallas!" yells a Blondie from behind him.

Dallas Jackson yells, "Out of my gym!"

The Blondie grabs his beefy arm and shakes her head.

Dallas sighs.

He asks irritatedly, "Are you sure about this? You could just stay here. And marry me..."

"I'm sorry...I know I'm ungrateful wretch..."

"No, don't say such things. I'm the one who failed in claiming your heart."

Dallas pushes her hand from his arm. And then he grabs Lyons' collar.

He warns, "Keep her safe. Got it? Or you will mess with me!"

Lyons nods his head instantly.

"Please, Dallas. It's my decision. I want to meet my sisters, my family..." pleads her.