Ch.X Lover from the past

Another nightmare

Another nightmare.

Jane got awakened again in the middle of the night. She buried her face in her hands and she sobs a little.

Two months have passed. Yet, she would still dream of that one eyed villain.

Fortunately she didn't get pregnant from his seeds.

"Oh, Jane...another nightmare?" asks him.

Jane nods. Nathaniel gives her a good hug.

(I love this man. Seeing him tortured like that broke my heart. And he said he loves me too. I wanna put everything behind us. Why I kept having this nightmare?)

"Niel, make love to me," pleads her.

(Maybe I could forget that villain. If we made love again...)

"It's too soon. I don't think you are ready..."

"I wanna forget him..."

"Very well..."

His face looks like in deep pain when he suddenly moves.

"Oh, your ribs! I'm sorry. It isn't possible, is it?" asks Jane.

"You are doubting my abilities, wife? I could do this. But you must strip on your own."

Jane begins to strip her clothes slowly. His eyes are filled with lust.

Jane shivers a little when he touches her nipples.

"Relax, Jane. This is me. I won't hurt you," says him

. Jane inhales a deep breath.

And she says, "I'm ready..."

"Good. Just do it for England."

Jane smiles a little. Her husband could always tell the right joke to make her smile.

Nathaniel showers her body with kisses. She closes her eyes. Dimitri's face comes right up in her mind again. Jane quickly opens her eyes.

Light brown hair, not black. This is her husband. Not that one eyed pirate. Jane becomes more relaxed. Enjoying his kisses and touches.

Nathaniel spreads her legs wider. And he kisses her down there.

"Wait...no...oh! Niel, what...oh!"

He kept torturing her with his fingers and tongue till she's flying to the moon.

Lying helpless on bed like a pile of pudding. Breathing heavily.

"Not bad for a man with broken ribs, right?" teases him.

He looks in a bit pain. He has erected and yet there's no satisfaction for him.

Jane stares down and bites her lips.