Chapter 1

I was walking down the hall of my high school. I then saw my best (F/N) getting bullied and yelled at by the school's biggest bully, Troy. I jogged over to (F/N) and Troy. "Hey! Leave (F/N) alone!" I yelled, punching Troy in the face. He fell backwards, onto the floor. I helped (B/N) up off the floor. Troy quickly got up and started charging towards me very fast and tackled me to the floor. I wrapped my arm around his neck and to start choking him. (F/N) yelled, "(Y/N), that's enough!" I didn't let go. I kept choking Troy. That's when the principal came to break us apart.

~~~In The Principal's Office~~~

"(Y/N), Troy. I can't believe you two fought again this year! I thought I told you two to get along?" Said the principal. "I was just minding my own business! Scumbag over here, punched me for no reason." "You were bulling (F/N)! I had to do something!" I replied right after Troy before turning to the principal, facing him. "I was doing what's right! I was just protecting my best friend before things could get out of hand!" I yelled. 'I was doing what's right!' What a lie. I just saw you choking Troy. That's one reason why I don't like you, nor your best friend." the principal said while scoffing at me, then he took a long pause as if were thinking about something. "I have no other option but to expel you for using school violence." "EXPEL ME FOR USING SCHOOL VIOLENCE?! BULLSHIT!" I exclaimed. "Troy, you get to stay in school. I know you're on probation, and It will be a very long meeting if I just expel you from school too." the principal said very calmly. "Hell yes! Finally! Someone took my side of the story!" Troy bolted from the chair and marched out of the office happily while I'm just sitting here, jaw dropped in disappointment. I quietly got up from the chair and slowly went out of the office. That's when I met (F/N) outside of the office. "I heard what happened. And I'm here for you." He put his hand on my shoulder and I looked him in the eyes as he said that. "Maybe one day I'll get my revenge on him for doing that to me. Troy and the principal both..." I said while clenching both of fists tightly, making my palms bleed.

~~~Later That Night~~~

"So, how was school. How did everything go?" Mom said.

"Mom, please stop asking me like it's my first day of school already..."

"Did you get a girlfriend?... Or anything?" I bowed my head down in embarrassment because my parents didn't know that I'm gay. Mom and dad looked at me like they saw someone that they didn't like. I finally spoke up, "Hm. Nothing surprising than getting expelled from school..." I then mumble when I got to the 'getting' part. "Son, what did you do to get expelled from school?!" Dad shouted. "I saw (F/N) getting bullied by Troy. I punched Troy in the face and he got right back up and tackled me. I started choking him, then the principal came to check out the commotion that I was causing..." I explained, annoyed. "You've got into a fight again?!" "Yeah..." I replied after what my dad said." My mom and dad both sighed and looked at each other, then looked back at me with a smile. Mom spoke up, "Well, we were already getting tired of that school anyway... So, I guess it doesn't really matters anymore, since you're not the person that was at fault here." Dad's phone rung in his pocket. "Oh. I have to take this. I'll be right back!" Dad went into his and mom's room to go talk to someone on the phone. Mom walked up to me and hugged me tightly. She said, "Just focus on the bright side. As long as we stay together and agree together, we should be fine.. right?" I smiled and said, "Yeah. Thanks mama for cheering me up on my worst mood." Dad came back from his and mom's room. "I've just got a call from that special person." "Special person? Who's the 'special person' you're talking about, dad?" That's when someone came knocking on the door. "Huh, I wonder who is it." Mom said while looking over at dad. When mom opened the door halfway, She quickly closed the door. "What is it, mom?!" I asked. "Go hide in under the floor under the basement! Now!" Mom demanded. "Okay! I quickly ran down into the basement and hid underground. It has passed over 3 minutes since I've heard anything since I came down here. Then, I heard someone shouted, "Where's my money?!" I then got scared but stayed down here. That's when I heard two loud bangs. I got out of the hatch and ran to the living room to find my parents laid flat on the ground, blood coming from their body's, and... my best friend...(F/N)...

"(F/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I cried out.

"You've got suspended again! How many times did I tell you, 'If you got suspended again, I'd murder your family'"

"I thought that you were joking!" I yelled.

"You need to know the big huge difference between if I'm really telling the truth or not, dumbass."

"And I thought that we were best friends..."

"You really think that we would be best friends until this day. After you got expelled from school? Well you're dead wrong."

(F/N) dropped the gun and started chasing me with a butchers knife. I ran into the basement and into the hatch that mom told me to hide in for safety. (F/N) came into the basement and found the hatch that I was hiding in. (F/N) pulled me out and started launching towards me with the knife. I hit (F/N)'s hand from the bottom to make the knife fly up in the air. While it was flying up in the air, I jumped up and catched it on the handle part. (F/N) stayed still, waiting for me to make the first move. I then asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Didn't I told you before I started chasing you? I told you that If you get suspended again, I'd kill your family."

"But you didn't say that you would kill me!"

"That's the point. The whole point. If I came in here with a scheme mask on, then you'd try to haunt me down and kill me."

"Yeah, that and my other family members would be very suspicious about who killed my parents."

"That's why there're next!"

"You are a fucking psycho, (F/N)!"

I then got really mad and start launching at (F/N) with the knife (F/N) had. I pounced on him and stabbed (Y/N) with the knife repeatedly until he was no more. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean off all of the blood from off my hands and changed into some other clothes of mine. I went back into the basement to cover up (F/N) with the blanket that was in the basement.