Chapter 3 {LEMON COMING}

~~~Masky's POV~~~

When (Y/N) arrived, I just couldn't get my eyes off of him. Maybe because of that candy that L.J gave me. Ugh! I hate him so much for doing that to me! It was a fucking V.I.A.G.R.A. pill for Zalgo's sake! Now I have to deal with this until my boner goes away. Jeff got up from his chair with his bloody knife and started walking towards (Y/N). This pale bitch... I said in my head. Jeff ran his knife from (Y/N)'s left cheek, across his lips and onto his right cheek. I was about to do get out of my seat and do something but, Slender said something before I could react. A few minutes later, L.J offered (Y/N) some of his candy. Slender told him 'No' while my eyes are still on (Y/N). He finally noticed me. He told us 'Hey'. That's when I got up and walked towards him. I tried to stop myself but the sexual tension came over me. I kissed (Y/N) on his cheek and smirked. He blushed when I did so. "Ooooh. Masky's in love!" I was about to grab my pistol out of my back pocket and shot L.J in his head when (Y/N) slapped me. I didn't have time to react to that. He ran upstairs, to my room. I ran after him. He didn't close the door so I just walked in. "(Y/N)..."

~~~Your POV~~~

"(Y/N)... I'm sorry. I can explain myself..." Masky said in a low voice. Wait, How did he get in?- Oh, I didn't close the door. I sighed. What an idiot I am! I was too embarrassed to face Masky when he called my name. I didn't want to see him. I don't want anyone know I'm gay. I slowly took my face out of the pillow and faced Masky. Masky continued, "It was L.J's fault that I kissed your cheek. I wasn't really planning on doing it, but- L.J gave me one of his 'candies' and now I have this uncontrollable sexual tension..." I blushed like mad and responded, "So that was really random. I didn't know he was into you."

"Don't get the wrong idea! I'm not even into him to begin with!"

"So you're saying that you are into me?" I asked, still blushing.

"I didn't say t-that..." He looked away from me. I couldn't really tell if he's blushing or not, because he has his mask on his face.

I sighed. "Nevermind about that then..." Ofc I wasn't into Masky. These questions lead to nowhere. "And this is my room, (Y/N)."

"So we're sharing rooms then?" I asked.

"I didn't say that! B-But maybe I could ask you a little favor?.."

"What's the favor?" I asked again. "Maybe... since I have a boner, maybe we could... y'know..." Masky bowed his head down and I blushed madly. "R-Right. How are g-going to do this?"

"Just strip your damn clothes off!" He demanded. I did as he said and he looked down at my 7 incher. His jaw dropped. "Don't you dare-"

"I'm only 6 inches and my dick don't look like that!"

"So you're picking on my dick size? I can go home if I wanted to."

"No." Masky said that and begin to kiss me deeply. I kissed back and look of his shirt, pants and boxers. Masky pinned me down on his bed and started sucking on my nipples. I moaned his name and gripped his hair. He moved on down to my waistline and on down. He picked up my dick and bobbed his head up and down fast. "M-Masky!~" I yelled his name and came inside his mouth. It was the first time in my life that I have ever felt pleasure this good. Masky turned me over, making going on all fours. He rubbed some lube on my entrance and on his dick. He pushed his size inside me and I screamed in pain. "Shhhh~ It'll feel better in a little bit, (Y/N)..." Masky kissed the back of my neck to ease the pain. he then thrusts inside me, I moaned a little, the pain was almost gone.

~~~A few minutes later~~~

I'm now a big moaning mess. I gripped the bedsheets as Masky slapped my ass. "D-Daddy!~ H-Harder!~" I moaned. "Moan my name, (Y/N).~"

"Masky!~" I moaned again.

"LOUDER!~"

"MASKY!!!~" I moaned very loudly, cumming. He came in me and I fell forward on the bed, panting. Masky looked at me with a smirk on his face. Masky pulled the covers over us, laying me on top of him. I then drifted off to sleep.

(A/N): Hey guys! How did you like this story? Sorry that this one was short. I deleted the other story that I had because I figured it wasn't even worth writing. I love you guys! I'll write another story tomorrow when I get off of school! See ya!~