Chapter 7: As Long As I Love You.

y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

I'm running through the woods, trying to get away from Masky, which is trying to kill me. "(Y/N)!!! You can run, but you can't hide!" He roared through the woods, chasing me. I began to cry because it's so unlike him. This morning, we both woke up in bed and Masky pushed me off the bed because I was sleeping next to him, naked. I had to quickly put my clothes on because he was about to kill me. I told him that what lovers do and he yelled 'We aren't lovers. You're just another unpopular Pasta that no-one seems to care about --- not even me!'

I sighed to myself and stopped right in my tracks, falling down onto my knees, bawling my eyes out.

Masky catched up to me and kick me on my side hard, "Ow! W-Why are you l-like this?! We love each other! What did you expect?!"

"We never were lovers in the first place! Why are you assuming things? Are you just a crazy fan? Slender should just kill you already." Masky said, coldly. I kept crying and crying, closing my eyes shut, rocking back and forth.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!!" I was shaken violently by someone. Wait... That voice sounds very familiar... I opened my eyes to find Masky on top me, shaking me to wake up.

I sighed. Ahh... It was all just a dream. I stare at Masky with a smile as he stops shaking me, with his worried expression that was on his face just Now turned into a smile of relief, "Thank goodness!" Masky hugs me tightly, "You were crying in your sleep. So, I decided to wake up, knowing the longer you stay in your nightmares, the more stress and anxiety will occur, leaving you a hea-" I sealed Masky's words with a deep kiss. "Mmmmm~"

The kiss lasted for minutes before we broke it to get some air. Masky smiled and I returned it.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you more, Masky."

"Wanna be on that?~" Masky smirked, gazing into my eyes.

I finally looked down, finding out we are both naked and that Masky has an erection. I blushed hard.

Masky got off of me and turned me around with my back facing him.

I bit my bottom lip hard, knowing what'll happen next.

Masky entered inside of me. I moaned very loudly, gripping the bedsheets, "Ready for a good morning pounding and ramming, (Y/N)?"

"As long as I love you, we can do this every morning~" I said, still blushing.