Chapter 2

I stuffed (FN) in the hatch that I was in and seal it tight. I begin to call the police until someone came knocking on the door. I place the phone down on the couch and opened the door. "Hello, (Y/N)!" It was a girl that looked about 12 or 11 years old. She then looked behind me and frowned. "W-What's the matter?..." I looked behind me to see the two corpse laying there will blood coming from them. I turn my gaze back to the little girl. "Who killed them?...(Y/N) WHO KILLED THEM?!" She said, bursting into tears. "My so called best friend did it... I killed (F/N) because of this. My mother told me to hide in the basement for safety reasons.. until I heard two gunshots..." The girl just stared at me with complete tears in her eyes. I then asked, "Who are you? What are you doing here at this time of night?" "Well... Did your parents ever tell you that you had another sibling?..." She asked with a faint smile on her face. "No. They didn't mentioned that. Don't tell me that you're..." "That's right. I'm your sister, (Y/N). Your sister, Anna!" She replied with a smile on her face. She then gave me a friendly hug that I can't obviously resist. I remembered that dad said something about a special person was coming here. "So you must be the special person that dad told me about?" I asked. "Yes. I am. But I also didn't come here just to visit. I came here to take you somewhere too." Anna said. 'take me where?" I replied. "This man told me to come and get you for a reason. I guess that since mommy and daddy are dead are the main reason why..." She responded. "Who told you to come here in the first place?" I asked again. "(Y/N), there's something that I've got to tell you... I'm a Creepypasta."

"A Creepy- you mean you're a killer like that Ben and Jeff guys?"

"Yes."

"Psssh." I burst out laughing.

"What's so damn funny?" Anna asked.

"Creepypastas aren't real! They are just haunted myths that scares little kids and gives teens a chill up their spins!" Anna smacked me up side the head with a big growl. That's when I saw a 10ft tall figure behind Anna. He had no face, he is very tall and slender, he's pale white like Jeff The Killer, he has no facial hair, and he's wearing a work suit. Pastas are real, child. I jumped as it started talking. "Who in the hell are you?!" The one and only Slenderman, child.

"I thought there was only Hallow, Trenderman, Splendorman, and Sexual Offenderman?"

You don't really know your pastas, do you?

"Your opinion, dad" Slenderman teleported me outside within a flash. How did he do that?! I used teleportation, child. Fuck! This no faced monster can read minds! I heard that, (Y/N) "Ah!" I quickly turned to face Slenderman and spoke up, "Why did you chose me?" I want you to live a better life with the other pastas. You've killed the murder of your parents so, I thought you would make a great pasta. "I don't think I will make one. I probably won't get along with Jeff either." I said with a blank face. Anna called out to us, "Hey! Let's get goin' before the others start to worry or get out of hand!" Be patient, child. We still have time left. That's when Slender teleported me and Anna to this Mansion. Who's this mansion belong to? I said in my head. It's the pasta mansion, (Y/N). "Also known as the 'Slender Mansion'" I looked up and down the 10 story mansion. "Wow. I hadn't imagine that it would be that huge." I said amused. Let's go inside. Anna pulled my hand and dragged me inside the mansion. When Anna came in, dragging me along with her, everyone's eyes were on me. I saw very familiar faces from the pictures of the pastas. "Well, well, well..." Jeff said slowly. I looked at Anna and looked back at Jeff with a straight face. Jeff comes walking up to me. I then shifted my eyes to Masky. He had his mask off, and his stare was somewhat... loving? Or is it just my imagination?

Jeff came up to me rubbing his bloody knife across my right cheek, on my lips, then on my left cheek. "Why so serious, (Y/N)?" (Get it? 'Why so serious?' No? I'll go then.) Jeff, that's enough! Slender scolded. "Urg! Fine! Can you at least let me play with my new toy later?"

No!

"Fine!" Jeff ran up the stairs and up to his room. I wiped the blood off of my cheeks and lips. This is our new pasta, (Y/N) as some of you quite know that already. I want you to treat (Y/N) like family. I looked all over the room to scan all of the other pastas. I saw Laughing Jack, Candy Pop, Candy Cane, Ben Drowned, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Sally, Suicide Sadie, Clock Work, Smiles Dog, Eyeless Jack, Bloody Paniter and finally, Masky, which, who was staring at me with love in his eyes. "Hello everyone." I said with a smile on my face. "A pretty boy! Want some candy?!"

L.J, don't.

"Shit, fuck it." L.J said looking down. Sally looked up at L.J and screamed, "SHIT, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK!" Sally! Language! That goes for you too, L.J! "Sorry Slender..." L.J said while going to his room. "Sorry daddy." Sally said with a cheerful smile. That's better. (Y/N), You are going to share a room with Masky. Slenderman pointed to over where Masky was at. "Hey! Masky! Earth to Masky!" Hoodie said while trying to get Masky's attention. Masky got up from his seat and walked over to me and kissed my cheek, blushing. I blushed also and looked away from him. "Oooh. Masky's in love~" Ben said while gazing at the two of us. "U-Uh!" I then slapped Masky across the face hard and ran upstairs into my room and plopped on the bed with my head in the pillows, my face was red hot.