Chapter 12: Epilogue (Bad Ending)

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ (ʏ/ɴ)'s ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀsᴋʏ's ᴜɴsᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ, (ʏ/ɴ) ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ.
ᴀғᴛᴇʀ (ʏ/ɴ)'s 7 ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴ, ʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ sᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ 7 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀsʏʟᴜᴍ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ sᴀɴᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ 7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀsʏʟᴜᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
(ʏ/ɴ) ᴡᴀs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀsᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ.
(ʏ/ɴ) ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ sʜᴏᴘ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇ-ᴏғ-ᴛʜᴇ-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀғé. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇʀs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴛɪᴘs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ.
ʜᴇ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ; ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ.

I'm just sitting in my living room, watching TV when I heard a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I yelled after asking. "It's Masky.." The voice on the other side replied.
I opened my door, finding to see Masky in his original clothes, maskless. He looked at me, smiling, "Hey (Y/N)... May I come in? I need to talk to you." Masky asked as I agreed to let him in.

"What is it to talk about? You could've just visited me in the Asylum I went to and talked to me there, you know?" I said, sighing. "That's another thing I wanted to talk to you about. But the first thing I wanted to talk to you about is our break up." Masky told me.

I grimaced at his words, feeling a hint of disgusted. "Why should we talk about that?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "Why was the past me not your ideal type of guy? You know you could have told me beforehand so our break up would have never occurred." Masky said.

"So, you're saying that you've changed since I've been in prison and in the Asylum --- and yet, you're still a serial killer and would consider yourself a changed person when you haven't even turned yourself in --- not even once?" I asked, scoffing afterwards.

"... And we can forget about that first question I asked you..."

"Are we done talking? Are you done fantasizing? Because the door is waiting for you." I bluntly said, crossing both of my arms. Masky looked at me with tears in his eyes, "... W-Why can't you at least let us be friends?..." Masky asked.
"I would, but I would be the one turning you in." After I told Masky that, I shoved him out my house, slamming my door afterwards.

(A/N): I am very sorry for the wait! It was "hard" for me to think of 3 endings for this story. Be prepared for the Normal & Happy endings! I really hope you all loved/liked this story. BTW: My birthday was the 14th of February and I officially turned 15! Yay!