Sequel 9: CP's POV's: Clockwork

I was talking with Suicide Sadie, "W-What did Hoodie do again?!" I smack her on her arm. "Quiet, Sadie!" I calmed down so no-one else won't hear me. I looked around to see if anyone was standing around until Sadie started to shiver. "What is it now?" Sadie pointed right above my head. I slowly turned around and saw Slenderman. "Jesus Christ!" I suddenly yelled out. What were you to talking about again? Because, I know everything according to Toby. Toby! How did he find out?! "How did Toby find out all about this?" I asked him to investigate and do a little interview on the other Pastas. Which is: Candy Pop, Jeff, Laughing Jack, and Hoodie. Apparently, Candy Pop and Laughing Jack are in fact, dead. "Dead?! This can't be! How are they dead when I've just saw them yesterday?" I scoffed, then my eyes went on a glance of Toby. "Toby. Speak."

"I-I wanted t-to do an i-interview with L.J, b-but when I w-went to his c-carnival, there w-were two dead b-bodies, C.P's a-and L.J's." Toby pulled out a picture from his back pocket to show me proof that both, Candy Pop and L.J were dead. "Oh my Zalgo..." There's only one mad person that'll kill both of them if anyone of us found out. "... Hoodie..." That's right, child. "We have to do something about this!"

Toby came out from behind Slenderman and said, "We all need to work as a team in order to track down Hoodie." I was very far from impressed. This is his first time that I have ever heard him not stutter before.

He's right. We all need to work together in order to track down Hoodie and be aware of his new habits. "But we have to go somewhere that we are all alone or our plan will not work." Sadie said. "S-She's right. L-Let's g-go i-into S-Slender's o-office to w-work out o-our plan."

So, we ended up in Slenderman's office to talk about how we all are going to track down Hoodie and be more of aware of his new habits.

"The four of us have to play our roles." Said Sadie.

"What do you mean 'play our roles'?" I asked.

"We just have to play the roles that we were both playing when we first arrived to this mansion as newbies." She replied.

"Right. W-We just h-have to act l-like ourselves and n-not make any n-notices that we're t-tracking down Hoodie's b-behavior." Toby added.

We all nodded into doing our roles. I spoke with Hoodie everyday, not mentioning about what happened to Candy Pop and Laughing Jack. Toby did his usuals while Suicide Sadie is staying in her zone, acting like nothing happened and Slender is calling Hoodie in everyday, so he can get a better update about Hoodie and his behavior(s).