Sequel 10: CP's POV's: Hoodie

I know that this is 100% obvious that Hoodie was the murderer of Masky. I thought that I wouldn't made an obvious theory about who the killer was. Here's the final CP POV's Sequel: Hoodie. There will be many more updates on this story. Get your hopes up! You'll love things when this sequel is over!

I don't know why Slenderman is always calling me into his office these past days. Yes, I'll admit it. It did kill Masky just so (Y/N) would be heartbroken.

Now I know that things has turned upside down since (Y/N) has passed.

I was walking around in the courtyard of the mansion until Sadie came running towards me.

"Hoodie!!!" Sadie yelled. I got ready to stab her when she slowed down, "Slendy wants you in his office ASAP!!!" Sadie pulled on my hoodie, dragging me inside.

"Okay. Okay." I said, yanking her hand away from my hoodie to set myself free. "I can walk on my own."

"There's a meeting that we have! We can't be late!" Sadie exclaimed.

We arrived into Slenderman's office. The Pastas are in here as well.

"What's going on? I thought we don't have meetings until Wednesday's."

"Shut your mouth and listen up to what we have to tell you." Jeff glared at me.

"Tsk! Shut up pale motherfucker!"

"You, have no room to talk, Hoodie." Jeff replied.

Slenderman came in and started talking, "Hoodie. Why we are all here today is because of you killing the other Pastas."

I flinched. Shit! How did they found out?!!?

I looked all around me to see all eyes on me. "W-Well... They could've at least kept their mouths shut or they wouldn't have been in the blood pool, along with (Y/N)." I admit.

"You can't let all of your anger out at them for just one little thing that may seem like a big thing to you, Hoodie. You just have to face your truths and guiltiness." April Fools said. "Killing my brother... Has crossed the fucking line, Hoodie. You have other things to do, either than just sitting here, getting all depressed over a boy. Grow up!" April Fools added.

I sighed and stared at Clockwork, thinking that she must've been in this. "Clockwork. You need to stop running your mouth about this and that."

"At least I could let someone kill you before you kill me." She said, boldly.

"Huh? What... Are you talking about?" The next thing I knew, I shot in the head by April Fools. The last I heard from her was, "That's for my brother!"

I was surrounded by blackness.

It's been quite a few month since I last saw the light of day.

I was out like, what seems like forever.

I then opened my eyes, disturbed by someone poking me with a twig.

I looked around to see fire lit on torches. The ground is cracked and the sky is red.

I got up and wondered around, thinking that I'm in hell. Which I was.

I finally heard people talking as I got near to where the chit-chatting was. I saw two males getting married when I arrived at the scene.

It was (Y/N) and Masky...

I sighed. Now, just letting everything go.

I smiled, "I just have to let them be happy and not get in their way."

I saw a red circle around (Y/N) and Masky. They both looked confused as the red line shone bright. Next thing, they disappeared.

I ran to where they were. A voice ringed into my ears, "They are alive again. Back into the mortal world. Now, living their lives to the fullest." I turned around to see Zalgo behind me.

"Yeah... I guess you could say that."

"If you want to live again, you can't. You've already reached your faith, Hoodie." Zalgo added.

I sat down onto where I was standing, "I know, Zalgo... I know... I just have to accept what is coming to me and not focus on what I did wrong..."

Hehehe. You get to live again... With Masky!!! I know, I know. That's not how life works. I was planning on bringing you and Masky back from the dead once Hoodie's sequel was over. Now, the story is back on track with chapters and NOT sequels.