Chapter 8: Sugar Daddy. (Part 1).

y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

I'm walking down the hall, heading towards me and Masky's room. (Y/N). Come to my office. Masky needs to speak with you there.

I glanced up to see Slenderman talking to me, "Why can't we just have a normal and private conversation like we always do when no-one's around?" I turn around, facing Slenderman.

Child! Just come on! If you really need for me to explain, well, I can't explain here, (Y/N). Masky needs my permission for something.

"A Permission, huh?" I whispered to myself. I looked up at Slenderman, "If it's about marriage, we've already married." Slenderman soon his head, grabbed my hand and teleported me and him into his office.

"Hello, hun!" Masky said, wrapping both of his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a quick kiss, "Hi babe." I smiled and asked, "Why are we here? What permission do we need?"

Masky smirked at me then walked to Slender's desk, "The permission is: May we, me and (Y/N) stay in New Orleans?"

No. You two are Creepypastas! You two aren't going anywhere but here and going out into your killing sprees!

"But I have these." Masky pulled out a Talisman and a suitcase filled with lots of money.

I smirked and smacked on my partner's ass, "Money? Where'd you get it from? Robbed it?"

"You bet I did. I've decided that we both move to New Orleans to live our lives as a married couple." Masky stared deeply into my eyes as he said those words. My cheeks turned red.

Sighs. You really think I- You know what, let's make a deal.

"A deal?!" Both, me and Masky said at the same time.

Yes. A deal. You two can move to New Orleans and live your lives as a happy married couple. But! You two have to come back here for killing sprees.

I gulped and turn my gaze towards Masky, which is smiling, "Don't worry." Masky held the Talisman up in his left hand, "This Talisman is a teleportation one. I'd figured you'd want both of us to come back here for killing sprees. That's what being a Pasta is all about: Killing and living as heartless lowlives."

Alright! Just don't break the deal, okay Masky?

Masky nodded. Slender turned his head at me, Alright (Y/N)? Deal?

"Deal!" I quickly shouted out.

~After they got permission from Slenderman.~

m̲̅a̲̅s̲̅k̲̅y̲̅'s̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

I just can't wait to show (Y/N) our new house that we'll be staying in. I'm getting too excited.

...

...

...

Okay. Maybe a little excited. I'm getting excited because I get to show (Y/N) our new home and that (Y/N) is showering with the door and curtains open.

I glanced down and quickly looked back up. I sighed as I'm packing (Y/N) things for him while he's in the shower.

"I'm out!" (Y/N) said, walking out the bathroom, dried off, with a towel around his neck, staring at me.

I smirked, "(Y/N). I'm so excited today." I walked over to (Y/N), brushing my leg on his dick. He let out a soft moan.

'I hope he gets hard.' I said in my head. (Y/N) went to go change as I'm all done packing up our belongings. (Y/N) got dressed and I looked down at him, 'Shit! He isn't hard! We need to drive there instead of using the Talisman.'

-----------------------------

We both walked out the mansion doors.

"Holy fuck, Masky!" (Y/N) exclaimed when he saw the Ferrari I bought.

"Masky! (Y/N)! When will you two come back?" Sally came running towards us, sad.

"We'll be back on some holidays, Sally. Don't worry. We'll be safe." I said, comforting her. She smiled and ran back into the mansion.

"Hey, (Y/N). At least call me sometime." Jeff shouted.

I uppercut Jeff and stomped him once.

"What the hell, Masky?!" Jeff groaned, slowly getting up as I looked at Ben finishing placing our luggage into out trunk and backseat. He threw me the keys after locking the trunk.

"They you go. Drive safely you two." Ben said, walking back into the mansion.

The others waved us a goodbye as we got in the car.

I begin to drive off. We got into the road, I took off my mask. Thank goodness I wore a Blue hoody before leaving.

~Passed the border of New Orleans~ (I'm not sure if New Orleans has a border. I'm just assuming things right now.)

We passed the border without going to prison like we would've been years ago.

I looked over at (Y/N), licking my lips and starts to unzip my pants, "Hey, (Y/N). Can you please suck me off? I've had this boner since we first left the mansion."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at my request. I slipped my dick out and (Y/N) took it in his mouth, I tilt my head back, loving his mouth on my shaft. Soon later, he started to deepthroat me, I'm a loud, moaning mess, "F-Fuck, (Y/N)!"

Soon afterwards, we arrived at our house, we parked outside of it and started fucking in the backseat. This night was so very blissful.

We fell asleep in each other's arms once we were done fucking each other.