Chapter 6: The Confession

This new chapter (update) is about a confession that Clockwork deeply wants to confess her feelings to Suicide Sadie. (Yes! This will be a new story that I'll work on once I'm done with Masky X Male Reader. Or I might write a story while keeping an update about Masky and (Y/N)). This will be a new Yuri story. I'm still continuing on with Masky X Male Reader. Don't worry! I'll make sure to keep an instant update! (Won't be a promise. I would've update yesterday, but since the hurricane, my phone died and there's no electricity in the house and only at my aunt's.

ⓒⓛⓞⓒⓚⓦⓞⓡⓚ'ⓢ   ⓟⓞⓥ:

I really do want to express my feelings to Sadie, but this meeting is too important that I can't miss it!

I'm running down the hall, trying not to be late for the meeting. I reached the meeting room with the other Pasta's.

"O-Oh..." As I look around, everyone was here, early. I couldn't help but ask, "A-Am I l-late?..."

No. You're not late. You're just in time for the meeting, Clockwork.

I breathed heavily in relief that I wasn't late. "Yeah. We all decided to come early." Candypop said, comforting my nerves.

I nodded and sat down at an empty chair with my name on it. The first time we sat in our chairs, we were all stingy for it. We wouldn't ever let anyone else sit in our chairs. The second time we had a sitting down meeting, Ben sat in L.J's chair and Ben almost got beating up by him. Now, Slender put our names on our chairs so that same incident won't happen again.

I looked beside me, over to my left where Sadie's empty seat sat there. Empty.

Sadie is on a killing spree. She'll be here in a few seconds.

I was startled a little. Slender read my mind before I could ask where she was. I sighed and nodded my head. "Good..." I said in a low voice.

Masky stands up, clearing his throat, "Now we may begin. Why we are all here in this meeting, well..." He paused shortly after changing positions in his pose, "... We all have an very important mission to complete." E.J cuts him off, "If the mission is so important, why can't we just go and get it done? I mean... It's a killing spree... Right?"

"No. It's a battle spree." Everyone around me eyes went wide and started oooohing in surprisment (surpris-ment. New made-up word lol. I would say, "In amusement." but I like the surprise word xD.) Masky nods and continues talking, "We are going to battle Zalgo's team in revenge. I know that all of you noticed that Zalgo and the rest of his team are lowkey attacking us. Like last time, he kidnapped Jeff and decided to get him pregnant."

Jeff blushed like mad. "H-Hey! Y-You could've shoutout any other attacks that they did and not mine!" Jeff said embarrassed, mad and irritated.

I laughed to myself. When I did, the door of the meeting room pushed open, "Sorry I'm late!" Sadie came in, breathing heavily. D͞i͞d͞ s͞h͞e͞ r͞a͞n͞ a͞l͞l͞ t͞h͞e͞ w͞a͞y͞ h͞e͞r͞e͞? I asked in my mind.

"Welcome Suicide Sadie. We were-" I cut Masky off, "We were just discussing our new battle mission. It's about us planning a revenge plan on Zalgo's team for those recent attacks that we had."

Masky grimaced, "Yeah. She isn't wrong." I smiled at how good I remembered those words Masky just explained.

"Oh! Well I'm ready to battle anytime!" Sadie said with lots of pride in herself. I love that about her. She's beautiful, cheerful and outgoing. I͞ l͞o͞v͞e͞ h͞e͞r͞... B͞u͞t͞ I͞ c͞a͞n͞'t͞ t͞e͞l͞l͞ h͞e͞r͞ y͞e͞t͞... If I do come out as a lesbian, I'll never look at the other Pasta's the same way again... Unless they won't ever look at me the same way I had looked at them... I shook that thought out of my head.

The meeting ended and Sadie came rushing right beside me, "Hey, Clockwork!" I look back at her with a smile, "Hey, what's up?" I asked. Not really a question, just an everyday thing that some people say in a habit of ways.

"I'm just here, trying to pick up a convo with you." She flashed me a cheerful smile, "Can you please repeat our strategy? I forgot it." Sadie asked cutely.

"Sure. Okay, Slender appears at the place where Zalgo told him to meet. Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff hides in the trees, overhearing both Zalgo's and Slender's convos. Candypop, Laughing Jack, and Eyeless Jack will walk Slenderman's path, A.K.A. Walking into the woods, following him without making any appearances. Toby, Ben and Sally will wait until everyone get in their places while me and you will join them after at least two of them can't bare to fight anymore." I calmly explained.

"The both of us are just backup? Why can't we both take part in appearing when everyone gets into their places?" Sadie asked, annoyed. It's my first time ever seen her this annoyed before.

"Mhm." I nodded and continued, "At least we get to train on how to fight like heros and Ninjas; which will he enough time for all of us to learn new things instead of killing like we used to do it."

Sadie slowly nodded her head and asked, "Then in the end, we get to kill them?" She looked at me, trying to get my response.

I nodded my head, "Yes. That'll lead us victory."

"But isn't Zalgo and his team itself are much more stronger than us?" Sadie asked, concerned.

"That's why we got 8 months to train... Starting now."

This is just the beginning of the new story I'm working on. I'm not sure when I'll get to write it. Masky X Male Reader is still at its update.