Sequel 2

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I opened my eyes to only see it was Masky that was shaking me to wake up. I blinked 4 times and stared at Masky. "W-What's going on?" I asked. "You over slept. I was worried that you might not wake up..." I looked at my right arm to see that I was hurt. Oh yeah. I remembered. Me and Masky was on the run from bulldogs. A pitbull chewed on my right arm and I blacked out. "Oh. So that's why you were worried... How long was I asleep?" I asked again. "For 3 months... I thought I'd never see you again..." Masky has tears in his eyes. They rolled down his cheek. "Well I'm okay now. No need to worry."

"I was worried every day! You weren't waking up! You was in a fucking coma!" Masky yelled.

"Babe. Don't get mad."

"And then you're telling me not to fucking worry?!" Masky started crying like a baby. I pulled Masky into a hug and hugged him tight. He hugged me back, still crying. My arm was in a very sharp pain, but I didn't let that stop me from living. "Baby, I'll be right back. I'll give you a snack." Masky smiled and I smiled back. "Okay." Masky went downstairs to get my snack. It tooked him some time. That's when Sally came in. "Um... (Y/N)..." She said with a worried expression her face.

"What is it, Sally?

"You might wanna come see this..." I ran down stairs to see what she was talking about. My eyes widen at what I saw. Masky and Hoodie was making out. Masky pushed Hoodie away from him, noticing me. I ran up the stairs, crying. Masky followed me. "Leave me alone!" I cried, talking to Masky. "Baby, don't get the wrong idea. Hoodie kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. He liked me for some time now and I never really paid that much attention to him. I'm not into Hoodie, (Y/N)." Masky sat beside me and hugged me. "I love you and only you, (Y/N).~" Masky gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. Can I really trust Masky or should I let him go?...