Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy (Part 2).

y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

I woke up in Masky's arms, in the Ferrari he bought.

I soon start to stretch with a groan. My eyes soon fell upon a middle-aged woman staring at us through the window.

I rubbed both of my eyes and slowly opened the door, stared at the woman and flinched, "Who the hell are you?.." I looked her up and down, checking to see if she was a cop.

She smiled, "Hi, uhm.. Are you the owner of this newly built house? Under the name: Timothy?"

I slowly turned my gaze to Masky, turning my gaze back to the middle-aged woman, "N-No. I'm his husband-" I paused in mid sentence because I couldn't really expose my name out loud to a non-Pasta, "I'm.. His husband. I can't say my name- for... Uhh... Medical reasons?..." The woman grimaced at me, "For medical reasons?"

"Y-Yes.. Uhmmm.." I didn't know what to say, I can't simply say my name or that I'm a Creepypasta.

"Hi. I'm here!" Masky said as he jumped from out the roof of his car.

The corner of my lips curved into a smirk, "My badass Masky..." I whispered to myself as I step out the car and closed the door.

Masky put his arm around me and middle-aged woman begin to speak again, "So, welcome to your home!" The middle-aged woman began to walk forward, going onto the porch of the house.

"Damn!" I exclaimed when I saw the huge house.

Masky smiled and looked at me, "It's all ours, babe."

"So you're like my sugar daddy."

"Remove 'daddy' and replace it with the word, "Hubby" instead~" Masky snickered and I grabbed his head, pulling him into a deep kiss; it wasn't long since he kissed me back. I soon pull away, "Thank you for being a wonderful husband, Timothy."

Masky's cheeks turned dark red and removed my hands away from his, looking away walking away from me, "L-Love you too..."

"Awww~ Hubby embarrassed?~" I said, Masky jogging to me, groping my dick and passionately kissing me, "Mmmm~" I moaned in the kiss.

m̲̅a̲̅s̲̅k̲̅y̲̅'s̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

I pulled away from (Y/N) and stared deeply into his eyes, "Come on. Let's go inside." I pulled his hand, pulling him inside the house.

"Holy Zalgo!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Yep. All ours. I've already moved the furniture in 5 days ago." I began walking into the kitchen, "This is the kitchen. If we spill any drinks or food on the kitchen floor, it automatically sinks into the shiny wood floor and enters in the big dumpster out back. All trash are the same too. It sinks down, just like the liquids and foods that are left here."

"Damn... That's some engineer shit, right there, bae."

"I know right? I helped the builders to design it and told them to make it like a mystery mansion."

"Like the one's with the passageways built inside them?"

"You'll see."

I began to walk back into the living room, "Okay, for here, we have a TV that comes out the wall; we can pause, resume, replay etc, the TV shows or news or documentaries that we want to watch if we misheard or wasn't paying that close attention to that particular person, or we could just do those things to our favorite parts in the shows, documentaries and news. The sofa has 3 features: 1: It turns into a bigger sofa, for 10 to 15 people. 2: You can curve it into a circle for... I don't know, whatever you want to use that feature for." I chuckled as (Y/N) laughed. I smiled at his laughter. "And finally, 3: It's the same as the kitchen floor; it won't leave any stains nor smells into it."

I start walking into our bedroom, "TV does the same. All TV's, furniture etc, that are in this household, does the same things. We can clap our hands twice for the lights to cut off and clap our hands once to cut them on." (Y/N) clapped his hands twice to see the magic and he's surprised, "Wow!" he clapped both of his hands once, then they turned back on, "Okay. (Y/N) We don't need lightning in this happy, morning hour." I said with a smile and clapped both of my hands twice to turn the lights off.

(Y/N) took off his shoes and socks and jumped onto the bed, smiling to himself, "Wow. This bed is even more comfortable than the ones at-"

I ran to him and covered his mouth shut, looking around to find the lady, whose standing there in the doorway, "Hmmm... Hey lady! Won't you please get out? I mean, we're both satisfied with what we all got here."

"O-Oh.. Ah, yes. Yes. Of course. I'll leave right away." said the middle-aged woman.

I followed her out and locked the doors by the security touchpad. I held the Talisman out, and wished to go bad upstairs where (Y/N) was left at. I teleported there and he's still there.

I smiled, "Okay! (Y/N)! Want to see all the passageways that I've hidden so no-one will ever find out where they go?" (Y/N) nodded fastly and we go to discover all of the hidden passageways.

~After Masky showing (Y/N) all of the passageways~

y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

The passageways were so wicked! I never knew that if a person enters one passageway and tries to enter the same one, they'll most likely end up outside or has entered another room; or a hidden room that they installed in the house.

Now, me and Masky are both at IHob (Remember they changed their name from IHop to IHob?) eating pancakes for breakfast.

🇹 🇴

🇧 🇪

🇨 🇴 🇳 🇹 🇮 🇳 🇺 🇪 🇩...

(A/N):Hi! Hello! It's the author! I just wanted to announce that I'll be working on my Clockwork X Suicide Sadie GL tomorrow when I'll get the chance to! I'm beginning to work on the story and the plot right now, if you have any suggestions on what should go on the new story I'm working on, you can private message me if you want. Have any ideas about what should go on the new story, do the same as the suggestions! Thank you for reading my Masky X Male Reader story! And also! Thank you for 5k+ reads!