Sequel 7: CP's POV's: Candy Pop

I was walking down the hallway in the Slender's mansion, coming back from a little meeting with Hoodie and L.J. I saw Toby walking up and down the hall, walking back and fourth across the door of my room. I slowly walk up to him with a big lollipop in my mouth, I pop the lollipop out and I asked, "Um? Can I help you, Toby?" Toby looks up at me, "Y-Yeah! I-I-I just need t-to a-a-ask you something... I-In private..." He says, stuttering as usual, "Sure. Let's go inside." I unlocked my door and open the door, letting Toby in first and I walk in after him. He stood there in the middle of my room, staring at me, I gave my lollipop a big lick then ask, "What do you want to ask me?"

"I-I know t-t-that M-Masky d-didn't k-kill himself. H-He was m-murdered..." He said.

I sighed and crossed my arms, ignoring what he said, "What's the question again?" I ask, changing the subject.

"It's a-a-about the m-m-murder of M-M-Masky. I h-h-have some theories o-of the p-people w-who might've d-did it." He continued.

Shit... He knows already... Clockwork can never keep her bitchy mouth shut! I stare into Toby's eyes, hoping that my name of people that he thinks are the killers.

"Laughing Jack... Jeff... Hoodie... And.. You..."

I scoffed. And instantly said, "You know, you can't really keep bribing and assume people that they are the killers of Masky." I laughed nervously.

"No. It's n-not bribing. I-It's just theories. It may or m-m-may not be t-true." He said boldly. I sighed once more and shoved Toby out my room, "Noooo mooooore bullshit, Toby! And it's getting pretty late! I'm very... Very.. Very sleepy from that meeting that... I had... Bye now!" I closed the door shut and breathe in and out. I had to make up a lie about my tiredness, and the time. It's noon out. I teleported into L.J's carnival. I looked around to see if I can find him... And...

Hehehe. Ya have to wait until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to see what happens next! Next sequel is Laughing Jack's sequel, as you can already tell. You might've have thought that Candy Pop was involved, but no, he wasn't. [Spoil Alert!]: At the little meeting, Hoodie ordered L.J to bring Candy Pop along with him, so they can all tell who killed Masky. I can't say anymore! I hope you enjoyed the story! And have a very nice day!