Chapter 11: Tell Me What You Want

m̲̅a̲̅s̲̅k̲̅y̲̅'s̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

<After everything calmed down with Masky's & Sadie's argument>

"You are something." Sadie nodded ask she spoke, "I still don't get why you would hand me one of your Talismans..." Sadie took it out her pocket, playing with it in her right hand, squinting her eyes then unsquint them, looking back at me, "Are you trying to make me and Clockwork get very close to each other? If you are, we were doing that just now."

I sighed looking around for a bit, "... Well, you do need more allies, Sadie" I told her.

Sadie crossed her arms, glaring at me, "At least I like being by myself sometimes."

"Sometimes, sometimes." I began to look around again, but looking for (Y/N). "Hey, do you-" Sadie cuts me off, "Masky, do you really love (Y/N)?"

"Of course I love him. Why did you think I ask Slenderman just for me and (Y/N) to live in the outside world? If I hated, or in other words, never had feelings for (Y/N) in the first place, why would you see me around (Y/N)?" I asked with a stern tone of voice.

"W-Well, I was just asking.. Since I might be having feelings for a girl.." Sadie stated, my eyes went wide, "I don't wanna hear your lesbian tales!" I screamed out loud, "Hey!" Sadie yelled as I looked around to find a familiar voice nearby, "But Masky is doing too much for me, I'm forgetting why I fell in love with him..." is what I heard from (Y/N) I walked over, standing behind him with tears in my eyes.

Clockwork pointed over to me, "Why tell me and not Masky?"

"Masky?" (Y/N) turned around, facing me, "Oh... Masky I'm-"

I turned around and ran away, (Y/N) running after me, "Masky, wait!" (Y/N) shouted.

I stopped in my tracks, turning around, facing (Y/N), "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!" I began to cry, "W-We could've worked all of this out, (Y/N)! All you needed to do is tell me and I could do better!" I shouted, "I didn't need you to do better! I needed you to be yourself and stop trying to be something and someone that you're not." (Y/N) bowed his head down, "I want to love you for you and nothing else..."

I stopped crying at his words, "... I love you, (Y/N)..." I looked at him.

(Y/N) sighed, looking away with his hands on his hips, "P-Please... Give me... Another chance... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N), please!" I cried out, (Y/N) walking away as I fall down to my knees, crying like a baby.