Sequel 5: CP's POV's: Slenderman.

Hello there! I'm back with another sequel! I've realized that I wanted to do the Creepypasta's Point of view's of you and Masky. I really wanted to edit more sequels instead of just 4. So, here ya go!

Well. So how should I put this... (Y/N) killed himself on his and Masky's anniversary because Masky killed himself after writing a note. I sighed to myself, standing at their graves. It was yesterday since they died. Hoodie is crying like a little baby. Jeff is standing there, touching their graves. Sally is in Clockwork's arms crying and asking the same question, 'When will they come back from the dead? Why did Masky die?' Toby, on the other side of me is taking pictures. The other Pastas are in the mansion. I asked Eyeless Jack to keep watch of them so they won't do anything reckless. I firmly asked him to watch them while Hallow is out.

I look up at the sky and sighed again, "These idiots... I did care for them and I still do but, they didn't have to die so soon. They were still only young.." I spoke and Clockwork looks up at me with a look I have never seen before, "You actually think that-" She pauses and turns her gaze off me, not continuing her statement. "I actually think what, child?" I asked, turning my head in her direction. She didn't budge to say anything else.

I took a look at sleeping Sally and sighed once more. Maybe it wasn't my business to know about what her sentence was. Anyway, I have this strong feeling that Masky didn't just killed himself out of the blue... Or maybe he did. I'm not sure and there's no evidence of it. I took another stare at their grave, "Lovers... They always does what the other wants... Unless they are free and independent." In this case, I better not say anymore about love. I'm already recovering from it. I scoffed. That stupid Offenderman!