Sequel 6: CP's POV's: Ticci Toby

A week has passed since Masky and (Y/N) died. It just made me so mad that they didn't get to live until they were at least 100 years old! Couples should always stay together no matter what!

I'm in my room, laying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I sighed and thought What if Masky didn't commit suicide? What if someone just killed Masky and wrote that letter to (Y/N)?  I'm having to much theories right now. Someone knocked on my door and I turned my head in that direction. The door opens and Clockwork walked in, "Hi Toby." She greeted. I turn my head away from her and sighed, "H-Hello C-Clockie."

"How many times do I have to say not to call me that?" She said  annoyed. I sat up and looked at her with a straight face and pulls my mouth guard down to my neck. She sighed then asked, "Are still thinking about (Y/N) and Masky?" I nodded and looked at the floor, "Well, let me just get this straight. Masky did not kill himself." Clockwork said with a hint of rudeness from her voice. I quickly turned my head in her direction, looking at her, "What d-do you m-mean?" Clockwork sat down beside me and looked at me, "Masky would never try to kill himself because of love. What I'm saying is, someone had to kill him to break (Y/N) and him apart."

"S-So someone was very jealous of Masky dating (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Seems so or someone wanted to be (Y/N)'s boyfriend." She replied. My eyes went wide as I ran out of my room and rushed into Slender's office.

Once I got there, Slender opened his door, "Oh. Did you need something with me?" He asked. "Y-Yes. I-I need t-to t-t-talk to y-y-you about (Y/N) and M-M-M-Masky." Slender nodded and offered me in. I walked in and sat down in one of his guest chairs and he began to speak, "I was t-talking to C-Clockwork a-and s-she t-t-told me t-that M-Masky was m-murdered. I-I think s-someone was v-very j-jealous of (Y/N) b-being w-with Masky." Slender sat down in his chair also, listening to my story, "I kind of knew someone was jealous of them being together." Slender put both of his hands together and continued, "I have my guest of people who might've killed Masky."  I asked, "W-Who a-are t-they?"

"My thoughts are: Laughing Jack, Candy Pop, Hoodie, and Jeff." He shared.

"So we h-have to see w-who the killer o-of Masky is?" I asked again.

"Well, that's only up to you if you really want to investigate. Even though, it is my responsibility to watch after who leaves and who stays in this mansion. I would take the blame for not protecting that one person." Slender says, with a very sad tone. "Don't worry. I-I'll think o-of something..." I walked out and start investigating right away. This needs to stop! Why kill a person when they are happy and not sad?