Sequel 4: Co-Ending

I was walking down the hall the mansion. I passed by Toby and Clock Work making out. They didn't stop making out when I passed by them. I sighed to myself and thought about Masky. He is on his killing spree. I still don't know what to do with him. Today is Masky's and I 27th anniversary. I always wanted to give him that special present. I was thinking about going on a killing spree together, alone. I wanted for him to see the best of me. While I was planning our anniversary, E.J approach me. "(Y/N). Are you looking for Masky? If you are, he's on his killing spree." "I know that. He told me. And no. I'm not looking for Masky. I was just walking to Ben's room to play Mario Kart.", I said.

"Is it you two anniversary today?"

"Can you tell?"

"I can tell by the worried look on your face." E.J teased.

"Well, maybe. It's me and Masky's business!"

~5 years later~

I came home from work. The lights usually would be on inside the house. When I unlocked the door to me and Masky's house; It was our anniversary today! I was so happy about what Masky would give me as a present. When I walked inside the house, everything was pitch black. I walked up the stairs and opened our room door. That's when I was Masky... His wrists and neck was slit. I fell on the floor, crying like a baby. "MASKY!" I cried out. I ran beside him to hug him tight. There was a note next to his hand. I opened the note and I read it: "Dear (Y/N),

We've been together for quite a while now. The reason why you see me like this is because love hurts soo much, that I just couldn't handle it. I'm very truly sorry, (Y/N)... Happy Anniversary Baby. I Love You Soo Much!"

I burst into tears once more. "Masky... Why?..." I pulled out a gun from the safe, put it in my mouth and pulled the trigger. The next thing I knew, I was dead... We are finally together, Masky...