Chapter 5: New Beginning.

y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ p̲̅o̲̅v̲̅:

Me and Masky were about to get married until a crimson red circle formed around us. "W-What's going on?" I asked in fear. "I think this is suppose to be a portal to the mortal world.." My eyes went wide at Masky's explanation, "Woah! Wait.. Really?" I asked in excitement.

"Yeah... Yeah I guess so." Masky said, smiling at me.

"I thought you said you knew!"

"I said I think it is.. I'm not for sure.."

"I need to know for sure!" I yelled at him and he smiled, "Damn... It's like you've just won the lottery or something.."

"There's a chance of us coming back to life!" I exclaimed. Masky looked around at our surroundings and kissed me passionately as the world around began to fade into nothing but whiteness. I accept his kiss and kisses him back. wє αrє fínαllч gσíng tσ lívє αnσthєr chαncє... αѕ α mαrríєd gαч cσuplє. I said in my head as the world starts to fade off the whiteness and into the mortal world. Masky and I didn't stop kissing until we heard clapping and cheering.

I instantly broke away from the kiss, embarrassed.

"Haha! Yeah! We've won!" Said Ben.

"Ben, this isn't a video game." Said Toby.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Why stop kissing your boo?! You can't deny the gay! Stop denying the gay!" Jeff yelled. I ran up to him to hit him upside the head while he was defenseless. Slenderman chuckled at all of the commotion.

I sighed and Sally came hugging both, Masky and I. "Welcome back, (Y/N) and Masky!" Sally said with an adorable smile that you can't unsee. "He-ay. Welcome back. Now that you two got another life just like in the video game, try to live it to the fullest." Clockwork said with a smile. Honestly. This is like the first I have ever seen her smiled at me before. I returned her smile and turn my gaze to Masky. "Hey, babe."

"Yeah?"

"Could we have a child? I mean... A child together?.." I said, blushing like a red tomato. Masky grinned and whispered in my ear, "Of course. Want to get pregnant with my sperm?~" He said seducivly. "Masky! I'm a guy! I can't get pregnant unless I'm Trans!" (That was some research that I looked up. Oof!).

Masky takes me to our room. "Hehehe.~" He closed the door and locked it. "We're going to have a rough night.~" Masky said, walking towards me, unbuttoning his shirt.