|13|

| K I M M I N S E O K | 1 3 |

"Sunbaenim, hello!"

Minseok tried his best not to be interested in what the tall kid had to say to his old friend, looking at his phone and scanning the computer pretending to be busy.

"Ah, wae!?" The classic whining screech Kim Jongdae was known for never failed to make him smile. "Oh, what's with you? I already did the report thing – stop doing this to me!"

"Eh~~ Sunbae, you did say it yourself that a senior should never go back on his words..." Sehun didn't seem bothered by the annoying expression Jongdae was giving him and kept on looking down at him with a determination burning in his eyes.

"Why you of all people!?"

"Oh, ye, I'll be right there." Stepping out of the office hurriedly, Minseok turned to look at the two of them. "Don't forget – meeting in 2 hours. I have an errand I must run."

It was getting increasingly entertaining to see the young blood, Sehun, trying to reel old rusty, Jongdae, back to life. Sehun did honestly seem to like the older man. The kid had been trying to get on his nerves for months. Minseok didn't really know what started all of this, but he hoped it would turn out as he imagined it.

As he made his way down the skyscraper – alone in the huge elevator, he thought about what could be happening with those two right about now. Coincidence that he had to leave made him a little disappointed not getting to see what was going to happen, but Minseok realized leaving those two alone would fasten the process.

"Hyung, are you sure he's into guys?" Sehun sat down with him for a coffee in the nearby café, looking somewhat delighted and confused. "I heard he'd just gotten out of a long relationship, but that's all I got."

"It's almost four years since he's had a serious relationship." From what Minseok could see anyway. "And, um... Well, Kim Jongdae is a nice guy – he'd probably get into anything if you push him hard enough. I'm only telling you this because you actually take him seriously."

"Aish~ Hyung! Of course, I am. I'm not some asshole, alright?" The older smiled at the frustrated kid blowing bubbles in his own coffee as Sehun added, "So he's never been with guys before, huh?"

"I had been friends with him long enough to know that he's daring to try."

"If you say so... Ah~~"

The kid rested his head on the table and swirled the spoon in his coffee lazily. Minseok couldn't tell what the kid was mumbling about, but he assumed the younger had gotten himself in a deep hole he couldn't possibly get out, daydreaming about the sharp jawline he kept pestering Minseok about for quite some time.

"Hyung..." After ten minutes of playing with his now probably inedible coffee, Sehun finally said something.

"Um."