|32|

| K I M M I N S E O K | 3 2 | 

He heard a click of a camera going off waking him from his short nap

"We're here," nudged Jayoung. "Let's go."

That rest really did restart his engine, his mind clearer, less tired. As he stretched and massaged his neck, he wondered why his left side was so stiff like he'd been craning his neck that way.

Yawning one last time, he turned to look at the station's clock.

3:30 pm.

"Do we go to the lodge now?" the girl chirped from his left, but her head was marveling at the metro system in Japan. Minseok let out a quiet chuckle. They were kind of similar to the ones they had in Korea. If she was amazed by just the trains alone, she was definitely going lost it when she saw anything else.

His hand placed on his right jacket's pocket.

"There you go~~" Suho pushed another pair of train tickets into his jacket. Winking in the process, the older brother hugged him while he slapped Minseok's poor back loudly, whispering "Fighting~~"

"We have another train to catch." This was ridiculous, but at the same time, he secretly thanked the dummy that was his brother.

"Wah~~ Really?"

"Oh, it's not a transport line this time. It's a sightseeing line. Sagano Scenic Railway."

The words lighted up the girl's face immediately, her expression so contagious he couldn't help returning the same enthusiasm.

嵯峨野ロマンチックな列車
(Sagano Romantic Train)

The sign seemed to almost shout the words into his face while he took a deep breath.

It's a scenic train. For sightseeing.

The girl didn't know anything about it, so hopefully, it wouldn't be too awkward. It was quite a walk from the Kyoto Station, but Jayoung didn't mind, her eyes wandering everywhere as if the place breathed life into her. For him, it wasn't as impressive since he frequently had to fly here to get things done with his clients. Moreover, sightseeing wasn't really part of the trip, so he never really got to appreciate what Japan had to offer.

"Hello, welcome!" the kind old man lifted up his cap when they climbed up the train, and Minseok returned the gesture with a deep bow. "You two looks good together."

"Ah... thank you." His ears started to burn.

"What he said?" Jayoung tucked at his jacket when they took a seat at their designated spots.

"Oh, umm.. he told us to enjoy the ride." A nervous chuckle. When she had a look of recognition, he heaved a relief sigh, turning to his attention to the window. "It's going to be nice. You'll love it. We'll get to see the river running below with the mountainous scenery and if we're lucky, we get to see something special."