|65|

| K I M M I N S E O K | 6 5 |

7:15 am.

Tired eyes, but rested heart.

He tried to move, but something was keeping him in place. A little lower he saw what was happening, and at once his heart was no longer at peace.

Jayoung resting comfortably on his chest, in his arms, sleeping and he remembered how they ... just did nothing and fell asleep. Suddenly, his groggy head went haywire, his body tried to sit up when he remembered his support was not by side and still lying on the floor.

Maybe he shouldn't make a big deal out of it. This was what he wanted all along, wasn't it? However, for some reason, he still felt something was missing.

Before long, she woke to his little actions playing with her hair.

"Umm... oppa, morning." She looked up at him so dreamily that he had to look away.

"I need to move ..."

Hands gripped his thighs and he tried not to squirm as she moved away from him, stretching in the process, her hair messy, her clothes unkempt at which he still stared.

Wordlessly, his legs reached the wooden crutch and he pushed it back towards the couch. He didn't want to look back at her as he left the room limping. And now, Minseok knew what was going on. Why must there be so many steps?

Seconds later, something popped from under his right side, and Jayoung was right next to him, pushing him up the stairs.

His heart both fluttered and shattered.

"It's alright. I can do it myself."

10:45 am.

"Oppa, let's go to Chef!"

He tried keeping the door locked, but he himself still wanted to go out. With a heavy heart, Minseok opened the wardrobe that he hadn't opened for so long. All the clothes now seemed a little smaller for him. Something strange in the military happened. He should be losing weight, but it turned out he gain a few more kilos and he wasn't sure it was a good thing. Although all the extra flesh turned into muscles, he couldn't keep feeling a little lightheaded when he stepped on the scale, recalling his chubby past self in high school.

The black t-shirt hugged him a little too tight for his liking, so he dug deep and found himself a black hoodie was oversized enough to hide his body. Even his legs grew too wide, and when he couldn't find a pair loose pants as most of his own pants were way too rigid to handle his new growth, he had to grin and bear the tight fitted jeans Jongdae got him before his enlistment.

Kim Jongdae knew. That bastard.

They sat silently on the bus. His feet a little jittery from stares, but it got a little better. With Jayoung on his right resting on his shoulder quietly, he decided to just focus on the road. It'd been so long since he stepped into normal society again, and it was sending him mixed signals.