|46|

| K I M M I N S E O K | 4 6 |

"Jayoung-ee?" Suho called out to her sweetly when the girl stepped out of the car

"Jayoung-ee?" Suho called out to her sweetly when the girl stepped out of the car. "I'm going to burrow Minseok for an hour or two, okay?"

"Ne! Take care of him well, oppa!" that smile and that cute little wave would be the death of him. It would be a nice death though. "Minseok-oppa?"

The word got stuck in his throat as he struggled to nod at her. She rarely called him by his name, so usually, when it happened, he felt blessed and happy to be alive. Sometimes, the only reason why he liked Suho being with Jayoung was that it made her address him that way.

"come here." She mouthed to him, and Minseok had to scoot over to the window, lowering it to hear what she wanted to say.

Again, the clouds in the sky were suffocating him once she suddenly leaned into him in the car, pecking his cheeks.

He could hear a high pitch squeal from Suho as Jayoung waved goodbye at him once more leaning away, leaving him dumbfounded and flushed.

"Omo! Jayoung-ee! Give me some love, too!" Pouting his lips, Suho tried his best puppy dog eyes. The girl then gave him the classic thumb and finger heart shape, pushing it towards him with both hands, and Suho was more than delighted to return.

Minseok sometimes worried if the company was in desperate need of a sane CEO.

"I love your lunch boxes! Send them more! Love you!"

Instead of leaving her to say goodbye to them, Suho didn't want any of it and made her enter the restaurant, wanting to watch her go in safely.

Minseok was somehow relieved when Suho didn't say anything about it. Curious eyes flickered towards him, but every time he caught them, Suho just did that precious famous eye smile of his and focused on the road again.

"I got a letter from your doctor." They were closing in on his home. It had been a while since he went to Suho's place – just big enough for four people.

The old maid came out to greet them with Soojin as his tiny kid just clawed into Suho's arms prying away from her, not caring about the world. "Soojin-omma went to the supermarket to get some more milk."

The statement made Minseok warm all over the place. Suho had picked the right woman to marry. Her position, her class was certainly not on point with his reputation but her stance on everything else was strong.

Han Ari, a woman that wanted her way. Clearly, the old maid was supposed to do the shopping, but the look she shared with Suho was enough to let him know that Ari was being Ari.

Minseok remembered as clear as day when the whole majestic villa that was Suho's was flown into chaos. The woman would not have her child raised by servants and spoiled by rich people's attitude, not really wanting to offend anyone (she offended everyone), but wanting only to take care of her child. Suho being the best husband he tried to be, of course, went along and sent off all his servants except the one trusted maid to his parents and relatives' places, making sure that his wife hadn't just taken away everyone's jobs.