|50|

| K I M M I N S E O K | 5 0 |

He walked her in. The sunlight and the blue hitting her in all directions. The new study was a lot bigger. The windows were bigger, offering more ventilation. All the colours lightened up her days. Grey was no longer the dominant colour, darkening their days,

The girl looked around, twirled here and there, her eyes beaming with excitement when she noticed the huge space by the window.

"Omo! Oppa, it's so big!" he'd made sure he got a new house with a windowsill, a place for her, where she could feel safe. "It's awesome. We can both sleep on it."

Minseok almost choked at the declaration, his face suddenly bloomed, thinking of other things when he shook his head, ridding his strange thoughts. "Um-yeah... Uh, Baekhyun will bring the dogs once we've moved."

"Wah~~ we can keep pets? Best birthday present ever!"

Of course, at the restaurant Yixing let her drink just enough soju to feel like an adult, and for the first time, everyone discovered that she was a soft koala drunk.

"Chanyeol Sunbae, what do you think of Kai Sunbae? I think he's fine." Her hands dangerously lowering down the taller's body before he flicked her forehead with a frown.

"Sh-shut up."

"Aw, Minseok oppa never shut me up." And just as quickly she was clutching at his arms, eyes looking up to him with a determination. "Com'ere."

Everyone certainly cheered and clinked their drinks when Jayoung pulled him by his tie for a drunk but gentle peck on his cold lips. As much as he was flattered, Minseok pulled back early and tried to go on with the day without getting his face smashed with cheesy lovey-dovey comments.

There wasn't much time left, so he let her cling on to him. In other circumstances, he wouldn't be too enthusiastic with the affection happening in public as he wasn't too keen on being bold, but for this once he let her.

His eyes trained on her wary ones. As he felt his head getting lighter and hair getting shorter, Minseok could see himself in a different light. Even the stylist Junho couldn't hide the worry and sadness in his eyes when he had to rid Minseok's luscious locks.

"Ohh~~ You look like a bodyguard." Jayoung's eyes were gentle with delight as she helped him on the last piece of his suit. The black and white for once he liked.

Minseok found out that no matter what his hair looked like, Jayoung still adored it. They sat on the windowsill together for the first time. His body slightly drooped as his head rest comfortably on her laps. The rain silencing his troubled mind as her fingers chased away all his doubts, carding through his shortened locks.

His eyes closed. He let his other senses savoured the moment. Her left hand tenderly grazing and smoothing his tired shoulders, her right hand traced secret lines on his face. His lips she leaned down to surprise him once in a while, lighting up his shadowy world.

His ears blessed by the calm drizzling rain, and from time to time, she would trace his neck, his collarbone, never further than that.

The moon essence running down his senses, rendering his breathless. He could feel the moonlight raining down on them. The cherry blossoms in her kisses. The autumn breeze in her giggles. Her fingertips glazed with gold and love basking him in a special kind of attention. Her innocent scent flooding his mind.

And when he opened his eyes, she gazed at him like he was the universe. Stargazed eyes igniting a passion his burnout ones.

He didn't know what to know nor did she look like she knew what to say. The rain was enough of a cry, so they stayed quiet like their love for each other.

Soon, he found himself with a renewed sense of determination. His right hand that was resting on his stomach slowly reached up to her, learning the wrinkles and crease on her cheeks. His left found its way to her left, entangling itself comfortably with hers, and their hands rested on his beating heart.

Gently, his right hand grazed the nape of her neck and pulled her down. Kissing her always blew him away. He never knew kissing could be so endearing and addicting. The sky seemed to fall down on him, caging him in every direction as he tried to run away from this girl.

He pushed her back and sat up, legs crossed, mirroring her before he scooped her up and pressed her against his chest, his laps full of her. His back leaned against the wall and his face buried into her hair as his arms held her close.

A precious moon in his embrace. Soon, he would have to let her go, only feel her love from afar. The wind breaking them apart blowing on his open wound, gathering sadness in the vacant space of his heart.

With a gentle kiss on her temple, no matter how far he drifted, he silently vowed to cross every mountain and walk every mile to come back to her.