Freed

Zara's sister Anna came for her, at the juvenile center, Zara was happy that she's getting out of that hell hole because she didn't think she could survive another day or second in that living hell...

  Anna pulled up at the gate of the juvenile center Zara get in the car..
"Hey Anna what's up?" Asked Zara
"Could've been better " answers Anna

The car was in complete silence, Zara  decided to break the silence by asking a question directly to Anna "why the hell did you dye your hair? " ....   

       Anna who's hair was dark and curly at shoulder length is now purple, she's of a caramel complexion  and brown eyes.. And pink plumb lips just as Zara's...

"I just want to start over" replied Anna " "from what" Zara asked confused.  Anna didn't answer..
Zara knods her head and look out the window..

Zara sensed the awkward behavior her sister was protraiting, she wanted to ask her things lots of things about what happened when she gone, and if Maya, sue and kels came by the house when she was juvenile but her sisters facial expression otherwise tells her she's not in the mood so she just keep calm and turn the radio on the get rid of the awkward silence in the car...

   20 mins later....
Anna was contemplating on how to tell Zara that their parents was ready to take back Zara in as yet because of her actions, they couldn't take the nosy neighbors wanted to know everything... So Anna did something that she things would work just damn well fine...... She take a deep breathe turn the radio off and said "you are not going home "

  So this is it.. Please vote, comment and share.. Tell me what you think about it so far ok... It will means a lot to me ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😁😁😁😁😁