On her own

"What do you mean I'm not going home, why exactly I mean where the hell am I going to stay?  "

  the statement caught Zara off guard that she was throwing questions at Anna in seconds..

"I get money to rent an apartment for you which as you can see we are already there, here is your keys and some of your stuffs are there already" answered Anna

Zara felt betrayed all over again, she was speechless the only people that she actually thinks would stand by her when she's out of juvenile is also against her, her eyes started to get moist with tears, to say she was shocked that would be an understatement, she went in a 30 minutes space adventure , only difference was she was still  on earth...

"Did dad agree to this, I mean is he also sending me out too? " she asked in a heartbreaking tone.. Even her tears are betraying her because they are coming out of her eyes like  waterfalls, Zara couldn't believe what she heard..

Anna nods her head, and said "here are the keys, mom needs her car to go to work "...

Zara took the keys and get out of the car without even glancing back at Anna. Anna said "bye Zara see you at school"and drive off...

Zara open her apartment and looks inside it wasn't bad it has a kitchen with a  fridge an stove, a bedroom and a bathroom, it only a little makeover and that it will reach perfection.. ..

"At least they have taste "Zara mumbles, she was pissed, hurt betrayed and left out.. She sits on the bed which was comfortable. And comfortable she lay down and let the tears flow and free herself from all the innocent guilt she is in..

She get up and look in the fridge that was stocked with pizza and more goods, she ate a slice if pizza and take out a bottle of water and drink..
Her thoughts wonder away to how she's going to survive,

"she groan and said I'm going to need a job just great in this hell hole she voiced out "

The door knocks she went to the open it and was surprised to see kels her bestest of friend out of the other two...
Kels was smiling with tears in her eyes..

"Hey Zara, I missed you",  Zara was happy, sad but yet still she was overwhelmed to see her best friend again.  

"What are  you doing here? "
Asked Zara with a shocking look on her face. 

So this is it another chapter I'm starting to feel sorry for poor Zara..
Hope u enjoying it like I'm doing..
Happy reads lovelies ❤❤❤