If u want to get something done do it yourself

Maya's POV.

I was waiting on a call from Aaron to hear that zara was finished but unfortunately it wasn't, they escaped the bullets.

" what do you mean she escaped" I yelled over the phone in an angry tone of voice.

"She just escaped what did you want us to do be flash and get her" he snapped at her..

Maya did something she shouldn't have done she said to Aaron " your worthless, what are you good at oh wait I know nothing" she spatted at him and hang up.

If you want to get something done do it yourself.

She call sue and tell her the game is on, but little do she know that calling sue is an advantage for her to get rid of her..

Zara hand was dressed and taken care of, she and kels went to church, kels was confused at first to why they were at a church but she'll know that later on..  They sat at the back of the church while the pastor was preaching the sermon.

I turned to kels and said to her " no matter how many betrayal I have gotten from friends and family, I stopped and looked at all the betrayal I encountered in my life,  and continue God never betray me" I finished saying while looking at an image of Christ who was crucified on a cross.

She then shook her head and said "that's true, he never betrays us" she then rest her hand on mine for assurance.

Little after that the preacher said"God knows everything that you are going through just lay it all to him"

tears flows down my cheeks as I pray a silent prayer to God.

The sermon was over,  when the pastor came up to us and said "welcome to mission of faith, I'm pastor James and you guys are welcome at the church anytime if I'm not here the church is always open unto you folks" he said with a kind hearted smile he then shake our hands and bid us farewell..

They didn't know if everything was going to be OK, because they have a month out of school due to dilapidated issues of the science laboratory, and she even lost her job for leaving before her shifts end,  that grumpy old man.

"The month will be an action movie for  us with Maya and sue, because no doubt they want us dead or more likely you dead" kels said feeling a slight bit of pain at her heart..

But being Zara she doesn't want blood all over the place she only needs one thing and that's justice and she will get it.

"We will need to go to the cops for help, and if they can't help us in time , we have to help ourselves"

There you have it guys happy reads

Oh and my silent readers hello 🤗🤗
I'm not a professional writer but I love writing I write all my pains away.
I'm trying my utmost best here to give you guys a wonderful story that you guys will enjoy..
And yea I know its contains grammar errors but do pardon that, I'm working on my best friend brother and this book, so when I'm trough with it I'll get to edition part.

And its only 7 parts left to betrayal and further down something's are about to go down...
Happy reads and please remember to vote and comment..