You'll get through this

After I picked up zara from out the rain few hours ago, I phoned kels her best friend and tell her she was there instant to her house.

That's the friend she have and somehow the rest still betrayed her.

Zara was shivering like she was in  ice water, who wouldn't she was in the darn rain drowning her sorrows, I can't seem to forget what she tells me though.

" it hurts", I was looking for injures on her body but there was none, then she told me that's its the " betrayal " after I asked her what hurts..

She looked paled, wrecked, sad everything bad my mind can cone up with right now,  how could people do this to her, she's so fragile and nice, fun loving.  I sighed and run my hands through my hair frastruated.

Zara was in bed after I drove her room kels help her to get a shower and change her clothes, get her some chicken soup, and she hits the bed instant..  I know she's hurt only God knows why she's facing this.  Her life Is like a living hell..

" do you think she'll be ok?,  I mean she doesn't look so to me" I asked kels with a worried expression on my face.

" she'll be ok, she's one of the strongest females I know, she'll get through itshe finished saying with confidence..

I hear her whisper something under her breath " I hope she'll be ok" but I pay a deaf ear to it..

* ******

I lay in bed, pretending to be asleep I couldn't sleep its like the more I shut my eyes its like I've been mocked over and over again, and trust me its sickening.  I said to my self" you'll get through this? " and it sounded more like a question than a statement to me.  I groaned and put my head into to pillow and sigh..

" one day maya, one day I'll get my revenge and trust me I'll have your life in the palm of my hands, and you will know what Betrayal taste it, and believe me it doesn't taste like candy" I said to myself.

******

Maya's mother was talking to her on the phone, she hardly stays home, she's in Paris now staying for the next two months and Maya was more than relieved to hear she isn't coming home until 3 months time.

" more time than I needed" she said to herself.

She smiles evilously  at herself, she have more time to kill zara, and take a plane and go where she wants, yea Hawaii she thought.  She walks to her closet where she puts the gun,  and take it out and smile an evil grin and look at it and in the mirror and said "its time to finish what I've started"..

So I've updated its unedited do pardon my mistakes, I'll get to that when the book is complete.
Happy reads
Remember to vote and comment
It Also meant alot to me.