Let it begins

*One week later*

  Unknown POV.
      While I was there looking at the picture, there's something that keeps me looking at her not that I'm willing to find out.  Oh I sure won't, she's my target after all, and I don't show mercy, I'm a Mafia I kill, I don't show sympathy.

I was talking to one of my guys about the abduction of zara bent..
But we have to be careful in this, can't just take one and leave the other, suspicion will be evident. So I guess we have to take both of them. That way it will be least likely missed..

They don't have no one to missed them anyway. According to my research.

I called out to my guys" gather the black van, we are hitting the road, we have work to do,  hope everything we need for abduction is there".

Sue was talking to Aaron about the unfinished deal that he had undone.
Aaron looked at her with a glare that if looks could kill sue would be long gone..

"I didn't get my money, and I don't don't things for free" anger laced in his voiced.

" free?,  we had sex Aaron" she said through gritted teeth..

Aaron smirked, "you offered, I never asked, so its free".. He said  Looking at her with amusement.

Sue was about to explode, she had sex with him for nothing then, "how smart of me" she thought.

She then turned around to walk away but stop in her tracks when Aaron said, "good luck out there pumpkin" while grinning ..

"Pumpkin my ass" she muttered.

Kels and I was eating fried chicken and fries, and drinking sprite. At her house and talking about the house, that my mom and dad left me after flying away, and leave me all alone here.

"I am planning on selling it, you know, nothing is here for me, I mean nothing.  I said looking out of space.

We were talking about ransom stuffs and all things, until we heard noises out side.

We look at each other in curiosity.

We then called the cops, and file a complaint, but unfortunately they won't be here until the next half an hour..

How great..

The noise was getting closer and closer until we started hearing whispering.

"What the hell is that?  asked kels in a whispering voice.

"I don't know" I mouthed to her..

We then split up to look at what was going on outside..

I went around the back door, and it was open, I shook my head and close the door.. And went back into the living room to asked kels about the door.

While I was near to reach the living room I asked "didn't you locked the back do-" I was cut off midway  my question. Due to the surprised that greeted me..

So there you go lovelies..

Do me the honor of voting and leaving your comments..

One love always..
Happy reads.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

I fight through the laziness just to update for you guys..
And I hope y'all love it, just couple more chapters for the ending..