Figured this out..

If you get something in jigsaw its up to you to put the pieces together to get one full picture.. But don't be surprised if its unexpected.
                                            'Sandorna'

Sue was tapping her foot against the tile floor of her room waiting for Aaron to call her to tell her that Maya's case was finished, but unfortunately it didn't happen,  her phone rings and to her surprised it was 'Maya' calling she sighed and pick up the phone and answer in a bored tone 'hello', maya was yelling over the phone at her, sue removed the phone from her ear.  They were talking first about a 20 mins or so until sue said "I got to go" she hang up the phone  and sighed and said to herself "she's still around isn't this great"..  She looked at the phone and decided to call Aaron to asked him why it isn't done yet.

She called and get voicemail 5times she was disappointed, but she just decided to let it slip.

I was sitting on kels sofa in your room, that was decorated with flowers wallpaper in red and white and her bookshelf to the left.  I was staying there for sometime due to the incident that happens last week, with some unknown assailants, to be honest I was scared its my life your talking about here of course I'm scared.  Kels was looking at me like she wanted to say something to me.

'Are you ok?' She asked me

"I'm not ok, kels my family left me, people wants me dead, where's the ok in that?" I asked in a frastruated tone shaking my head.

Its like she was contemplating in her head how to tell me something, I was looking at her with a curious look.

She then looked at me and walk over to her book shelf, and take out a blue and white book and took out some pictures and show me 5 pieces of pictures..

I looked at them and back at kels and said "they are torn, how am I gonna fix this?" I said  disappointing.

" its up to you to fix this, I never wanted to show you, but you deserves to know" she said with a half smile on her face..

"What do I deserve to know, is something you know that I don't?" My subconscious said unto me to scream it all kels but instead I focused on the pieces of pictures in from of me. 

I was there for sometime wondering how I'm going to fix the jigsaw puzzle, but while trying to fix the pieces together, to my surprise I was getting, and to say I was getting it would be an understatement,  I was more than getting it.

When I finally gets it I look up to kels with tears in my eyes and an angry expression.

Then I remember when she said "she need to start over, or she wanted a new start".

I voiced out feeling the sting of betrayal worst than ever.
" this is what she want a new start from". 

Its getting to the part I've being waiting for..
Well someone surprised, poor zara wonder how she's going to get this out..
Anyways please remember to vote and comment

Oh pic of kels room hope u guys get the hint of what I described earlier

happy reads peeps.
One love ❤❤❤❤💝