Away

I stood frozen  where I was,  like I was rooted to the ground. To the surprise that hits me. I was looking for some where to run to or something to take as my defence when I was interrupted but a thick Italian accent that.

"If you move, I'll blow her freaking head off" his eyes ice blue the color of the arctic ocean muscular body..

Handsome though he is.

There was four men in the room, how they get in will be my worries, when we're far away from these aniacs, or should I say mafia men?  Cause heaven knows they are Italian..

My heart was pounding, I was shocked to the core. "Are they going to kidnap us"?  I asked myself.

Kels and I were looking at each other with the said expression *shock&fear*..

The men still hold the gun at kels head, as if Dearing me to move, as in if he didn't see that I'm rooted in spot. Where am I going to go to l,  with four thick big ass men in our house.

I scoffed. Inwardly.

I was silently saying a prayer to god, because it looks like today is my last day on earth.

"Oh lordy"

Kels whose eye were pulping out of her head, looking like the woman that the evil with froze in Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, after tricking her to look at her..

If it wasn't a serious moment right now I'll be cracking up on the floor, but now is certainly not the time for it.

I was cut out of my thoughts by darkness, that took over me .

Who to tell God  loves me unconditionally, he took me before these evil men did. 

I was  half conscious that I could hear kels screaming but not that I could make anything she's saying out..

Until the darkness take me over completely..

I know its short just want to get you guys on the edge as I am..

So happy reads and please remember to vote and comment.

Love y'all..

Next update is coming shortly, fingers crossed. I'm still updating even when I'm on my sick bed,..

So please show some love..