Making up

Kels POV

Going to the cops to give my full statement felt like the best thing to ever do, I feel like starting over fresh brand new.
"Hello I'm kels fray, I'm her to give my statement on the burned down lake house of mister downer 2years ago" I said to the male police officer who is of chubby size, blue eyes and curly brown hair..
"Come with me,  I'm office Burke by the way  " he replied

I knod my head and follow him in a room where he offers me a seat and then we get started..

After giving him my fill statement he then turned to me and asked "why now, why didn't you do it from earlier"  I looked up at him and forced a smile and said "I was afraid, didn't want to get in the crossfire too you, and secondly I was threatened"

"By who" asked officer Burke in a serious tone..

I hesitated a bit before answering.
"Maya diablo"

Officer Burke was deep in thought before he said something that I know will change Zara's life forever after all he seems like a great cop,.
"I'll be the one working on this case, and I'll make sure justice will come out of it, you can count on it" he said with a serious tone while getting up..

"Thank you so much officer Burke, I'll be waiting for a call" I said.

I then left the station and walk to get some breeze..

**********************************

My  phone ring I  pick it up and answers "hello zara bent"
"Hello this is officer Burke, I get a statement from kels fray, and to inform you that I'll be working along this case with the other cops to get you your justice" he finished saying

to say I was surprised would be an understatement, I was shocked overwhelmed, kels did give her statement she wasn't bluffing she was actually serious, I guess she's finally coming around  to her senses now..
I was cut out of my thoughts by officer Burke on the other line asking if I'm still there.
"Thank you so much officer Burke, I'm really honored that you are with me on this" I said..

"Its my duty ma'am " he said and hang up.

My court  is next week Tuesday. And I have a feeling for some reason this feels like the end of something and I'm thankful for this strange feeling I'm feeling.. I'm even going back to school Monday I'm going to do my best and try to get a scholarship to Harvard, and start my life over withholding no innocent guilt inside me..
Its just 4:30 pm in the afternoon I have night shift at the cafe tonight working from 6-8pm,.

I laid down in bed looking in the ceiling a tear flows down my cheek and I wipe it away and I say "God really favors me" I then drift off to sleep..

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
I was deep in my sleep when I was dreaming.

I was walking with muse  on the sea side bare foot in the sand the cool  breeze  inviting, we were holding hands laughing and talking..
When he turned to me and said "you know I do love you, your different from the girls I dated, you seems like a keeper you said while smirking "

"Please don't tell me your flirting with me Mr downer"I said in half serious tone with a smile on my face.

He then said I don't flirt and kiss me and pull back and said "I do lo-" he didn't finish his statement I heard a gunshot and blood was all over my face, I look at muse with wide open eyes and mouth hanged open.. Muse lifeless body just drop to the ground I slumped down to the ground holding him crying..  "Please don't be dead " but unfortunately he is he was shot in his head.  I cried crying for help.
But instead I heard laughing I look up and saw Maya and sue and that just add another percent to my hatred for them..

"You know zara, betrayal doesn't come from your enemies it comes from your friends" she said in a serious tone and sue pointed the gun at me to pull the trigger and I cried no..

I jumped out of my sleep all sweating like I've just run a marathon I looked at the time it was 5:25 I get up get dressed my phone beeps signifying a message I open it and my eyes grew wider with the message that I saw..

  *I will give u a bullet to the brain, by the snap of my fingers, you don't know who your messing with *   

with just the message I know exactly who's the sender.. 

There you have it lovelies
Hope you enjoy
Remember to leave your comment and votes..
I appreciate all the views and my silent readers I would love to know you guys, and also know what you think about my story..
Love Pep 💓💓💝💝❤