Moment of sadness

Zara's POV.
      I was astonished when kels said she's going to give her statement to police, I was rather happy because to know that my court date is few weeks away, things are actually adding to my favor, I honestly can't  spend another  day in a cell for something I haven't done, its just unfair for an innocent soul to be kept away like some serial, I will then get the full details of everything because kels know alot that I don't.  Why would she just want to give her statement now, I know maya can be bitchy cause just a bitch but why give her statement now,
Knowing that the case will be reopen because I didn't give a complete statement.

I was cut out if my thoughts by my phone ringing I look at it it says *unknown*

"Hello " I said

"Are u not grasping the fact that your a nobody, I should have let those girls end you in juve, 2 years ago " maya finished practically shouting at me on the other line.

"Maya u already broke me my family turns against me, and now your back at this like seriously? " just know that this time I'm not the one going down" I finished rolling my eyes in annoyance.

" zara u still don't get it, because if I go down your going down with me and I'm not asking I'm telling you" with that she hang up the phone.

That inconsequential nobody, she's so bitchy  and mean, but anybody going down it sure as a book that it ain't me

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by knocking at my door, I went to open it and to my surprise it was mom  and dad..

"Hey I said unsure of what to say, oh come on in" I said

They walked to the couch and sit
"You want anything "
They shook their heads

Dad speaks first " we are actually here about the lake house, we need answers "

" I didn't do it, yes you don't believe me but to hell with that but I know I didn't do it " I answer looking them dead in the face,

"The cops found you at the scene zara quit lying " mom practically shouts at me

Dad touch her and said "honey calm down "

I get up "you know how on earth would I light a fire and call the cops at the said time?. Don't you guys think I have a brain who will burn down some rich guy lake house and stay at the damn scene huh really? I can't believe you guys think I'm that dumb"
I finished saying anger clear in my voice with tears streaming down my face.

"Honey we believe but its hard to not say its not you" dad pointed out

I laughed "what's the point in believing me then father? "

Mom was about to say something when I but in
" you know I thought you guys where with me, not against me I'm your daughter for heavens sake, not your enemy but I'm gonna prove you wrong that I'm innocent you know "

They have pity on their face looking at me   mom get up and said" if you were guilty then honey, what makes u think your innocent now? " she asked annoyance clear in her tone.

I didn't say anything I just shook my head and walk to the door open it with one intention in my mind to just make them leave they were supposed to be helping me not opposing on me.

The get the que they got up and walked towards me
" now your running us out huh? " mom asked looking at me with a blank expression I look in her eyes and I could bet I saw a hint if sorrow.

I wanted them to stay and comfort me but its like they turned against me too, so this is the best choice I can come up with..

"Come on mom u put me out when I needed you the most, I think we are even " I spatted at her

"No zara honey I love yoy yes, but your not understanding honey, were not even close to even" mom said she hugged me and kiss me on the cheeks dad smile and knods his head before they left..

I shut the door and leaned on it with the tears slowly evading down my cheeks..

*Little do you know I'm still hurting by the memories *
Omg I literally write this feeling my heart pounding in my chest..
Comment and vote.
It means a lot..
Love always
*pep*