Stunged

I was still looking at the picture with disappointment, '
my own sister team up with maya, I can't  believe she would betrayed me like that". , the stung of betrayal isn't a wonderful feeling its like eating alive by an alligator and you still can't die.

Kels look at me with a sad expression, and said" I'm sorry I didn't say it to you earlier I was just, she paused ashamed to say it to you when I know that I know and I didn't say ntg to you" while hugging me.

I couldn't believe this, my mind keeps saying its true but deep down I honestly don't want to believe that Anna would do such a thing to me.

My subconscious said to me "she said she wanted a new start, so somehow she thinks you will find out so she looks for a new start because she betrayed you" heck my subconscious was right, why didn't I think about it then, I can't believe this.

Kels was looking in space either of us saying anything to each other.  When my phone buzz.

Message from Anna
"Hey sis!  we are not coming back to new York, mom and dad gets a permanent job, they are going to call you, they are just waiting on the right time to tell you.
You can take the house, mom is sending for the pictures in there.
And I hope you can forgive me for hurting you, and what I did.
   I love you".

I scoffed at her message and for first I don't feel betrayed by what they said but I still feel kinda hurt,
I tell kels about it and she hugged me and said "we will get through this" and I really believe that we will because I honestly have victory in my hands, and I know Im not going to perish.

I'm a conquerer after all.

* ******

Maya was plotting our death with Aaron at this abandoned building, with water surrounds it.

She wanted us at the extreme back of the building where the shots won't be heard. 

*Maya is a real serial killer hate her that  much*.

They were finished doing the plotting, so maya and sue left, sue wasn't saying anything and that's quite unusual to maya cause knowing sue she's a parrot, talks alot.

"You OK sue" Maya asked in a concerned tone,
"Never been better" answered sue with a smirk and an evil grin on her face.

Maya like this version of sue, but little do she knows that the evil grin is the plan that sue have for her..

**********

Since school was out for a month mr downer plan to take muse to visit his grandmother in Los Angeles for two weeks or until school reopens. They left today for L.A.

Picture of abondoned building

a message come in on kels and I phone and we read we out aloud

*Unknown *
"Just so you know, the war is on
You may dodged the bullets but I don't think you'll dodge these.
If anyone gets involved just know its not going to be pretty consider it a warning..

They looked at each other and said  "maya". Together.

There you go two updates in a day..
Happy reads please remember to vote and comment.
Thank you.
I will feel appreciated and have a big smile on my face if y'all vote and comment. Thank you.