Wronged

Zara's POV.

   Kels and I said maya out loud.  We report it to the police, and waited for them to take action officer Burke said he got it under control..

I hope he really got it under control.

I was eating pizza  I so badly needed, until my phone buzzed, notifying a message from kels who's asking how I'm doing if I'm ok..

She went shopping and left me at her house. For the mean time, I  replied and tell her I'm doing just great.

My thoughts wondered to my old house I once called home, which is not home anymore its just another building build in the neighborhood.

How great.

--------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV.

"You want me to set up a scene for this errand per say that your running" he said smirking.

"Very much so" I said.

He was looking at me like I'm some psychopath, but nonetheless I'm not gonna show him how much he scared me. So I shifted on a better position on my feet and look him straight in the eyes.

"I want her head on a silver platter" I said shrugging like its no big of a deal.

He was still looking at me  until he said "in a week and I need my money, money first, cause you won't back out on me" he said with confidence in his voice.

I nod and walked away.

I went to the place I once called home where I shared some unforgettable memories with my family.

We just moved in as one happy family, unpacking our packed stuff where they should go. And having  a fight on who will get the biggest room. Which I got cause I'm bigger, Anna didn't speak to me for a week.
I remember trying to friend her when she yell at me and nearly damage my poor ear drum.
"Anna come on its just a room, you know" I said to her while nudging her in the side.
"Don't freaking touch me, I hate you, your the worst sister on planet earth you cunt" she screamed at me on the top of her voice.
I walked away feeling embarrassed. Until later that night we have movie night in the living room. We gather our popcorn and sprite and sit and watched "before you".
I literally cried during that movie, when mom, dad and Anna looked at me and started laughing.
I looked at them and said "what the movie is emotional, I have feelings too" I said while laughing with them .

The movie was over when we're  all getting ready for bed, and Anna stopped me and said" look about earlier I'm sorry, about what I said, your definitely not the worst sister in the world/on earth,  your in fact the best one any one could ever have, I love you no matter what" she said giving me the puppy dog look.

We hugged each other and mom and said "oh" like some love struck teenager..

I said to Anna "I love you more than words can explain".

End of flashbacks...

I stood looking in the empty room, without noticing the lone tear that slip down my cheeks...

So here you have it lovelies.
Happy reads.
Wonder who is setting up who.
This is getting interesting.
I'll advice y'all to get your popcorn
Cause this is about to get serious.
Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you💓💓💝💝❤