Enough is enough

After I bumped into muse I couldn't take the embarrassment any more I just move swiftly into the bathroom for once I'm not crying while looking in the bathroom mirror, guess I'm growing pass it after all but it still hurts knowing that maya and sue is at me as if I'm their prey..

I heard the door open and I look up to see kels. She came forward and give me a hug and right there I know thats what I needed *a hug* I look at her and smiles, she looks great in her blue  flowers dress at knee length and her blue flats.
She said "let's go to class enough is enough let's just faced it yes you were betrayed and everyone thinks you did it but screw them its us against them. And we came to win not back down"

she finished encouraging me and for somewhat reason I'm crying until she wiped away the tears with her thumb, I smiled and said "yea your right let's go to maths class then", kels knods and said "maths class it is".

We walked to maths class but unfortunately our maths teacher wasn't there I sit at the complete back with kels beside me,  Zack was looking at me and smiling when I look up I caught him smiling at me I then nit my brow at him, signifying that I'm confused he then mouthed me  *welcome back to school* I smiled and say "thank you" my phone beeps in my pocket and took it out and I saw a picture of  kels leaving  the station with a caption *somebody's making up for betraying you*.
I look at kels and shows the picture to her she said "what the hell" I knod my head and reply "I know right this inconvenient cunt she so badly needs attention, she started following you around" I finished half whispering to her.

Kels was deep in her thought when she gets up and curse some colorful words and walked to maya bench and snap at her " you inconsequential bitch can't u just leave me the hell alone yes you've ruined Zara's life and your coming at mine too, trust me maya don't wake the lion when its asleep you might meet your end and yes its a damn threat " kels finished shouting at maya.

I didn't know kels was brave that much even the entire class was gasping at kels outburst the quiet girl.
Next think I know is that she did something I didn't know she's capable of.

She punched maya in the nose right after she was about to challenge kels.. The class was making all those noise as if they were watching a fight, I was dumbstruck at kels  action..

Sue just look from maya to kels with a shocked expressing also then kels turned to her and said" don't even bother think about uttering shit out of your mouth, your no better than her she used you and you sit and take it like a puppy and its master"

Maya shouted " you broke my nose"

" its not just your nose I want to break" replied an angry kels