Night mare

"I didn't lose a friend I just realized I never had one "
                    Few steps away from muses    father lake house stood kels, sue Maya and I, I was wondering what were we doing on muse fathers private land but knowing Maya their  from rich background so maybe she gets the go ahead to be there.... They were smoking and drinking and having the time of their lives like there is no tomorrow. While I was looking at them I wasn't a fan of smoking or drinking so I was a loner there not drinking. Maya walked away flipping her dark long wavy hair and looked at me and smirked,  she took a bottle of tequila with her,..
"So Zara how's your crush what's his name again ah muse it is yes how is he? " Asked sue.. I blushed upon hearing his name and was about to say something when I was interrupted by sue phones ringing,  she answered and said "hey bish where you at? " there were silence over the phone with sue and who I'm guessing would be Maya... Then after about five mins or so sue said "ok we're on our way"

She end the phone call and then turn to us and said "Maya necklace is lost and she needs our help to find it, so let's go "

We were walking when kels asked angrily "what the hell was she doing to lost her necklace, not like its a damn anklet or bracelet but a freaking necklace, I swear Maya can be a spoil brat at times " she finished with an annoyed tone.

"For heaven sakes kels just shut the hell up and let's go more talking the More we spend drilling behind but if you shut that hole in your damn face we'll be there before you even knew it   and find her freaking necklace " snapped sue...

I said "are we going to explore the damn lake house in the middle of night which as you can see it's damn dark and cold out here because if its so i my friends I'm not Dora or freaking boots to be searching for a necklace in the middle of the night, its even 11:59p shitting m"

Sue chuckles and put her blond tall hair in a ponytail and said "who knows maybe we are the new version of Dora and boots, its gonna be fun "she finished sarcastically..

We saw Maya pacing to and fro with the empty tequila bottle in her hand..
"How on earth can a necklace which is pinned behind your neck is lost were you going hardcore or something with yourself cause believe I have nothing else to ask? " asked kels

Sue and I chuckled and looked around us "let's get started I'm feeling kinda sleepy "maya said..

Couldn't we look for it tomorrow or something I was wondering in my head but luck was on my side kels asked.. "Couldn't we look for it tomorrow or something? "..

Sue said "kels can't you shut up for a second? "..
There were completely silence after what sue says until maya break it and said "Zara you go around that end to the side"

I started walking until I stopped and looked at the lake house it wasn't big but you could have see that it cost a fortune it was A-framed multiple leveled glass walled. I gaped at the sight, Then I continue walking until I figured that I don't know where the hell I'm going,  I was about to call maya when I figured that where I was there wasn't any connection it says *no service * I heard sirens an I was confused then I smelled fire I started running and calling for kels but no answer so I stop to look at the sight near me I was surrounded with fire the lake house was going down to bits and pieces in the fire, I saw maya running away and I yelled "hey maya the lake house is burning call  the cops or something  what are we gonna do? ". She turns around and shouted "u figure that part out ".
I could sworn I heard her laughing

I couldn't just leave the lake house burning even though it was already going to ashes before I could get to any sort of action I heard "step away from the fire with your hands behind your head I repeat step away from the fire". I did as I was told with tears in my eyes...

The fire fighters came and was putting out the fire..

I was then put in the cops jeep and all I could have done was cried and says "they betrayed me".

I jumped out of my sleep I was wet from all the sweating from my nightmare I get up and head to the bathroom and turn on the lights and looked in the mirror and all I saw was  red watery eyes Zara that was betrayed....

There you have it.,
How was this chapter
Vote, comment, share