Sometimes

Kels was shock heck shock was an understatement to how kels was feeling right now when her best friend just voiced out to her that she needs a gun, she was out of earth for a couple of minutes, when she rephrase what zara said to her in her mind "I need a gun"..

Kels said to her, "Zara what are going to do with a gun, you know if the cops catch you with it  your doomed right?" She finished with a frastruated sigh.

"I know that kels but knowing maya she's capable of anything for the love of god, she's a  serial killer and even you knew that" she said sighing and running her hand in her  afro kinky  hair..

Knowing maya she's good at anything in this bleeking world even if it involves killing someone, just the thought of killing makes Zara's skin crawl,  she looks in the sky and a tear slipped down her cheeks, 
Where is her mother to comfort her right now?  Only god knows where she is but all I know right now is this is something  about to go down something is getting real she can feel it.
And at this point she's calling on God, her court date is next month which feels like forever.

But right now she need backup plan she's contemplating on what that is going to be she don't needs a gun but if treats gets any worst she definitely going to get one..

She turned to kels and say " you know maybe getting a gun isn't a good idea after all, you know maybe I'll just she paused thinking and closed her eyes and said beware of my enemies"?  she finished saying that more like she's questioning herself and she knew the exact answer to that..

Muse and his dad was talking about the lake house and Zara's court hearing but deep down muse knew she's innocent the Zara he knew isn't capable if doing something so stupid heck she can't even hurt a fly..

" dad how about you you talking to zara, you know asking her about anything involving the matter of that night and please dad don't get arrogant on her, just ask her kind and reasonable" muse finished telling his dad in a pleading tone.

His father was in the thinking mode then he looked at muse and asked " I will do just that, but one more thing I don't promise being cool if she isn't cool with me, I'm holding the handle where she is holding the blade" he gets up and fixed his jacket suit and head off to his black tinted Mercedes which awaits him..

Sue was sick of maya treating her as if she's nothing she's worth more than that and she's going to show her that she's not something she can walk on.

Sue walked in the old building that they have just get out of about 5hours ago or so, she asked a big muscular tall black tattoo guy where the boss was and he pointed to the door she knods her head and walk towards the door and knocked on it a soft come in was heard she open it and smoke filled her nose from his cigar he was smoking,  he looked up at her
and said " what brings you here " he looked at her head to toe its being a while since he got laid and right he'll definitely have his dick in her this instance he smirked at his thought even his dick is getting hard in his pants,  sue look at him and said" I uhm actually wanted a favourite from you but I don't have any money and I was wondering if you could exchange the favour for this" she finish saying while taking off her pink pumpkin dress and let it fall to the floor.. Aaron looked at her body up and down " I'll be a fool to pass this one" he said smirking he go over to her and massage her breast and crashed his lips and hers and take her in greedily, his hands trailed down to ass and cupped then lifting her up and she wrap her legs around his waist he trailed kisses down her neck to the center of her breast,  he looked at her and said to her with a voice that only makes sue want him inside of her instant "the names Aaron and I'm going to make these pretty legs of yours unable to carry you" he said smirking.  Sue was panting when she said "just  enter me already" in a desperate voice Aaron smirked and use his hands playing with her clit she let out a soft moan then Aaron pulled his trousers and put the tip of his shaft at the entrance of her vagina,.
Sue said " shit your big" blowing hard.
Aaron just smirk and  enter her she let a cry of pleasure and respond " shit harder" with that said Aaron waste no time in giving her a mind blowing.. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Aaron put her to stand up and asked " whats the favour" moving a stray hair from her face putting it behind her ears  sue gulped and answer " I want you to end maya".

Yea I know I sucked at writing romance not an experienced person here but I try my best..

See what some people will do just to betray you..
Seems  like sue is
Tired of being bullied after all
Vote comment and share thanks happy reads lovelies 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤