Let it begin.

Unknown POV
    Maya walked into an unknown building with sue, where they saw this guy covered with tattoos from neck to his hands,  big thick broad  shoulders, bald head he was sitting in a chair with other men around him.

Sue whispers to maya and asked  "what are we doing here again? " fear obvious in her voice. 

Maya rolled her eyes "to finished unfinished business you idiot" she snapped at her..

Sue was confused, because she didn't have the slightest of idea of what maya was saying but as usual she just go with the flow..

Tattooed guy ask "why are you here this time, plan the last time didn't work eh?" He asked amused while smirking.

Sue gulped and look at maya and back at the tattooed guy and but her head down..

" unfortunately it partially worked but I'm going to finish my unfinished business, so I need a gun and I have a girl I want you to keep check on the name's zara bent, one million dollars for the job take it or leave it" Maya finished like she's a real business woman negotiating. 

The tattooed guy get up from his seat come closer to maya and said "I'm not going down with you, but I'll take the money " he finished talking with a serious tone..

He called out for one of his men to bring a gun to him and he collected the money and said a final work to maya.

" consider whatever you want me to do done" he finished smirking.

They left the building and went back to Maya's car a black crv,.
"What the hell are you up to"sue snapped at maya.

"Business"  Maya answer like its  no big of a deal..

*******************************

Zara was in court house with officer Burke and kels and the judge who is a chubby looking woman with white hair and wrinkled skin..  Kels wonder if she's good at this shouldn't she be in her retired chair other here..

"So you were put in juvenile for something you haven't done right miss bent" asked the judge

"Yes ma'am" zara answered

The judge was thinking in deep thoughts when she finally speak up and said " I want the entire 4 of you guys at the court next month, if I want to get to the matter of this I need to have every one here " she finished

Zara's mouth hanged open with shock she want to scream she want to shout but she keep her mouth at bay, because heaven knows she's  good at sliding she's never the lucky one,

The judge left her stand and went around the back.

Officer Burke look at kels and zara and said " I'll get in touch with the others don't worry it will be ok I'm on this" he finished

Kels knods her head but zara remains quiet.

Too much things was running in Zara's mind she knew she will have to take a stand for herself because knowing maya she's a killer her self..

They were outside the the courthouse kels said to zara "it will be ok I'm here for you now"  zara turned to kels and said " I need a gun?"

So how's this one??
Vote and comment
And again my silent readers I want to know you guys 😉😉😉😉😉😉
Happy reads everyone