Start over again

Zara get this job at Linton's cafe few blocks away from where she lives, working as a waitress she's trying her best not the screw this up cause a million  yes she needs this job, her parents aren't supporting for now or even ever, at least that's what she thought.. She needs money to sustain her apartment and the bills there, she won't be knocking at her parents door for anything cause obviously to her right now they want nothing to do with her. 

She can't afford to loose this job her best is what she's putting in to get the manager to at least believe in her, even him looks like he hate her too.

I recalls on our interview 2days ago
"Why should I give u this job,?  give me a valid reason"asked Mr linton the manager raising his eye brow

"Because I really need this job, I don't have no one to help me so I'm helping my self " I answered honestly  looking at my fingers that I've being intertwining..

"How old are you" he asked
"I'm 18 years old I answered

"Ok I'm giving u the job under one condition, I'm helping the helpless " he said smirking..

"Thank you Mr linton " I answered
" you start Saturday " stated Mr linton

Zara was interrupted out of her thoughts, by another waitress who said "ok lil miss your turn I'm going to the bathroom "

Zara take her note pad an went over to the table she too their orders and left..

"Here you go 3  box of fries salad and the sodas " said Zara..
The girl look up to say thank you when her eyes widen and she said  "frick crack your Zara the girl that burn down muse fathers lake house"

They were there chit chatting about Zara just walked away into the store room and take a deep breath she so wanted to hurt somebody right now.. She just pep talked herself and leave the store room with a her confident level the height of mount everest.

Mr linton was looking at her like a hark watching his prey, only god knows how she hated that guy, he's just fat and his belly the size of a pregnant woman who's near going into her labor.  Foe heavens sake he's a man should he be allowed to look like that.. *the witches must have cursed him she thought *.

She was walking over to another table to take their orders with her head pinned to her bite pad.
"Welcome to Linton's cafe, may I take your order "?  Asked Zara

Maya smirked and looked up at zara and said "look who's out from juvenile "

Zara stiffens and give maya a dead pan look "you betrayed me"

"It was for the best" maya said looking at Zara with a smile plasters on her face.

Zara did what she always does best she ran away from the table,  to outside the cafe for some fresh air..
And bumped into muse.

"I'm sorry I wasn't " Zara looked up with tears in her eyes.

Muse looked at her angry and firing red and snap at her "you"

There u go guys..
Comment n vote
Let me know how I'm doing

How worst can Zara's day get..????