Two sided faced bitch

Dear two sided faced  bitch I don't know which face to slap first..

   I was at the cafe cleaning the table outside when I heard footsteps behind me I didn't pay much attention to the footsteps behind me, I was busy scrubbing the bubblegum from of the table,.

I heard someone cleared their throat I turned around and to my surprise Mr downer was the one who was standing there, to say I was shock that would be an understatement I was drained just by seeing him,

" what if he's here to charge you or even give you paper notifying that he's suing you" my subconscious voiced out in my head, my heart  started throbbing in my chest, my hands get sweaty and shaking It was like someone just throw a bucket of ice water all over.

"Oh have a- a seat Mr Downer what can I get you?  I stutter I mentally faced palm myself for stuttering so much,
" a black cup of coffee will be great, by the way do you have time to talk?"

I was shocked when he asked if I had time to talk, I was about to decline when the other called me and said its my lunch time, so I can take it. I then ordered a milk shake along with Mr Downers coffee and I sit down feeling uneasy.

Let it begin god help me I can feel its all about his lake house he's here for..

The waitress came with our orders and I gladly take it and devour the taste just to get my mind of the awkward silence that seems to be killing me, I couldn't be any positive that if silence could kill I'll be damn gone,

" so ms bent, how are you? I heard that the court schedule for next month,  not that I'm complaining I just want to know why would you pick on my lake house"?  He asked a slight bit of anger and disappointment in his voice while sipping his coffee

"This is it I thought no more hiding what really happened that time let it all out you got this girl" I told my self

" well that night when your lake house burned down I was there but I wasn't the one who burned it down, I wouldn't do that, I was betrayed by her and I spend 2 years out of my life in juvenile for something I haven't,  I wipe a lone tear from my cheek and continue, people hates me for something I'm innocent for. Even my own family turned against for nothing, I wiped another tear from my cheeks but the tears just keep flowing down so I just didn't make any effort to stop it, cause it doesn't make any use I even bother try to anyways, now everyone thinks I'm insane for burning down your lake  house even I parents denied believing me" I finished saying with a crack in my voice.

Mr Downer have an expression on his face I couldn't read, like he was deep in his  thought when he was about to say something the bitch herself walked up to the table we were sitting and talked as if we are besties from the old days.

" zara what's up?" Maya asked sarcastic laced her voiced

" couldn't be better, I'm actually blessed highly favored, and most likely the happiest girl on eart" I answer with a serious tone and a big fake smile.
She scowls looking at me, then turned to Mr Downer  who looked from me to her
Maya then looked to Mr Downer and act so innocent like she's not the one who burned it down.

" I'm so sorry to hear about your lake house mr downer, it must have been a wreck for you to see much millions of dollars go down to ashes" she finished saying in a tone of condolence like the guy just lost his mother or something.

" well thank you, my dear he said" with a smile.

Maya turned to me where mr downer couldn't see her face and mouthed at me"loser" and said " I'll see  you around" she said glee full like its no big deal to her.

Now that got me suspicious and again I so badly want to slap her but she's two sided face I just can't seem to know which one to slap," how does she even do it? " I asked myself.

I looked up at mr downer who was getting up from his seat he said one last thing to me that got me thinking before he left " betrayal doesn't come from your enemies their the least likely to betray you, but from your friends " with that said he bids me farewell and left.

I was exhausted and tired I decided to left the cafe and head home, while getting up my phone buzzed and I looked at it

T

ext message from mom
    "  Zara we are planning on going to new Zealand for 2 months, take care your dad Anna and I are leaving today, wish you the best in your case and when everything is settled we can offer you back your place at home.
We love you. Take care"

Now that confirms me that I'm all alone their leaving me too * betrayed again* a tear escaped my eyes my nose hurts but I still managed to stay strong despite it all, sometimes I wonder how I survive so many betrayal.

       Happy reads,
       Lovelies ❤❤