9: A Phenomenon

Melissa

"Sis, are y-you sure about this?!" Skye queried, her focus still on the road. "Yes, I need to know the truth. The fucking truth that had been hidden.. Since my mom gave birth to me.." I snarled, watching the different kinds of structures pass by. "What if she was just bluffing?" I let out a growl then she immediately stopped questioning like an FBI.

Maximilian University

We have the answer to your mind.

"Yeah, I hope that's true.." I mumbled as I unbuckled the seatbelt and stepped out of the car. "We're looking for Michael Madison.. I wonder if he's here?" I asked the receptionist who seem to not hear me. "Hey miss, I'm looking for Michael Madison, where is he?" Skye repeated but the fucking bitch is still not turning her head to face us. "Where on earth is Michael Madison?! Could you please-" a deep masculine voice echoed through my ears after Skye attempted to ask the receptionist once more.

"He is standing right here, behind you miss.." The man with the deep voice spoke. I turned around and was met with a fit man with blue orbs and everything identical to my face except for the hair, his hair is brown. "Damn, the hair color is the only thing you got from that monster.." Skye whispered as her eyes were up and down his body.

He looked friendly and kind. He also looks like a professor or teacher here. He is now smiling, or grinning? I think. "Hey, it seems like you two just saw a ghost.. Calm down... Is there something I can help you with?" He really sounds like a kind person! Shit, what am I supposed to say? Hey dad, I'm your long lost daughter! Hey um.. Can I call you dad? I'm your daughter! I'm your daughter, nice meeting you.

That would probably be a wrong move.

"Umm.. Good morning sir, may I speak with you?" I think that's good. He chuckled, I don't know if that's a good thing or not. "You are speaking with me, child.." Child, yes, I am your child. "Do you know a woman named.. Patrica Phillips? She has told me about you.." His jolly face suddenly became serious. "Why? What has she told you..?" I don't know how I should say it, goddamn.

"She told me that my.. um father is, Michael Madison and he is in this university.. I was just wondering if what she had said was true?" His eyes showed excitement, happiness, fear, confusion, and other mixed emotions. "I never thought that what she was saying was real.." He said. So mom spoke with him but he didn't listen? This makes me mad, but why?

"Why did you not believe her?" I felt tears forming in my eyes. I don't know if I'm sad or happy, maybe both. Sad that he didn't believe her, happy that I finally found him. "Because she was just obsessed with me.. She did everything to get my attention, said everything to have me so I didn't believe any of it, especially a child.. And when we were still in school, I heard that she has some mental disorder, so I really didn't hesitate not to believe her.." He explained making it clearer for me.

"How can you not know if you had a child with her? That's impossible,." I really can't imagine how he didn't know. "Oh yeah, one night our batch had a reunion, which soon became a party.. She gave me a drink when I was really drunk, I don't wanna be rude so I accepted it.. After some minutes, I felt dizzy and was losing my consciousness.. I didn't know that the drink was spiked.. When I woke up, I was lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room, naked.." Well that makes sense. "Damn, Patricia really is crazy.." Skye disappointingly shook her head.

"Yeah I know.. And it's impossible for me to impregnate someone because I'm into men..." Ooooof, that is what mom meant by 'is he really a man?'. Makes sense now. "Now it makes sense on why she hates me for being gay.." I stated then the two of them looked at me, surprised but I know that they have different reasons.