30: Picnic Date

The two girls left their school, with their stuffs completely neglected somewhere within the campus. They even left all the girls here stupefied at what just happened. Carroll, the president of their student council, and Melissa, the vice president of their student council; in other words the rivals ever since they shared classes, just kissed and ran away while giggling to themselves amidst the lunch.

A redhead, with both a pair of blue eyes and a gaping mouth that caused a fry to fall off her mouth, watched as the prominent nemeses strode across the hallway with their hands intertwined.

"Oh my god," Skye muttered to herself in utter disbelief, sounding very unsure. "Oh my god!" She squealed as she processed what just happened, this time she seemed more certain than before. "Melissa did it! Yes! Oh my god!" People around the hallway glanced at Skye's direction as she started squealing, shouting, and jumping. A girl on the side eyed her cautiously, her face scrunching up as soon as Skye made eye contact with her. A grin appeared on the redhead's lips before she started approaching the now backing up girl from her.

Skye grabbed the girl's shoulders with force, shaking her repeatedly. "Melissa and Carroll kissed! And damn knows what they'll do next!" The girl had a terrified look planted on her face.
"What the- hey- get off me, you nerd! Skye!-" Georgina kept on trying to keep away the redhead. Eventually, she pushed her off but not too hard to have her fall on the floor.

Skye repeated, "Melissa and Carroll kissed!"

The brunette groaned, obviously annoyed. It wasn't that she's not happy for her friends because she is really glad for them. It's just that Skye is being a little too touchy with her and annoying; however, she understands why the redhead is acting that way because she knew that if she, herself, isn't too composed, she'd have done the same thing. Jump and squeal while announcing that the school rivals have kissed.

Another Georgina's nightmare came running onto them, a blonde bouncing towards their direction. "Emma!" The redhead beamed before jumping again. Georgina let out a loud groan at the redhead's childish antics. She expected for the blonde to act like that too, but her expectations were let down when Emma just stared off into space mumbling, "Carroll and Melissa kissed.." With a blank look on her face.

"Oh come on," the brunette groaned, her eyes rolling. "This is not the first time you've seen two girls kissing, you dorks." She added before walking away from them. "Let's talk later after classes. Look, they may have easily slipped away, but us, I don't think so.." The other girls pondered on what she said, which makes sense. Seeing that Georgina's words seemed to have effect on the two, she continued, "So, let's go now. Lunch is almost over."

Altogether, they marched to their classroom. On their way, they came across a hooded person. Georgina was about to apologize, but the person seemed to be in a hurry as she strode away with heavy stomps. The brunette scrunched her nose up but just shrugged off, dismissing the weird encounter with the hooded person that seemed to come from their classroom's direction. Skye looked skeptical at what just happened. The hooded person seems shady, but she can't quite get her finger on whatever it is. Like Georgina, she just shrugged. The redhead couldn't worry when all she could think of is her friend finally having a potential relationship with her other brunette friend.

*

"Carroll,"

When the light flashed red, the brunette looked beside her. "Yeah?" She questioned with a smile that seemed to not leave her lips ever since they shared kisses. Melissa questioned, "Are you sure that we're doing the right thing?" The light flashed green, which averted the brunette's attention back to the road.

Carroll wore both worried and concerned look on her face, but she didn't bother hiding it. It is Melissa that she's with after all, the blonde couldn't hurt her and vice versa. "What do you mean?" Does Melissa not want this? Then what does she want? Because I'm hell too sure that I want to be with her.